• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm getting really excited on weight loss!

:clap::clap::clap::happy096::happy096:well done nezzy x:D

Well done - do I not recall you posting a week or two ago that you thought your weight loss had slowed right down? If so then you have done exceptionally well!!!

Yes I only lost 2lb a week for 3 weeks but this week I've lost 4lb, it might have been cause I went on holiday and I did have a couple of vodkas but back on track now I think!!

That's great! I think I can now qualify for the 'slow losers post bypass group' but I am not bothered - what will be will be and it's bound to be all peaks and troughs. I am really pleased for you as you probably needed the boost - good old voddy ( I remember it well...aaaaahhh). Keep it up!!!

That's great! I think I can now qualify for the 'slow losers post bypass group' but I am not bothered - what will be will be and it's bound to be all peaks and troughs. I am really pleased for you as you probably needed the boost - good old voddy ( I remember it well...aaaaahhh). Keep it up!!!

What do you mean 'slow losers post bypass group' you have lost loads in just over 2 weeks, what did u expect? because I definately should be in the slow losers if thats the case.

well done thats a fab loss - you must be thrilled.

What do you mean 'slow losers post bypass group' you have lost loads in just over 2 weeks, what did u expect? because I definately should be in the slow losers if thats the case.

Not lost a pound this week! My loss was all within the 1st 2 weeks and the pre-op. No sweat, things will ebb and flow :cool:

Back