• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

purpleprincess29 - My Weight Loss Journey

purpleprincess29

So it's New Years Eve, it's been a very emotional year and my personal life has taken a battering and facing next year being single.

Time to start a fresh

I've just weighed myself, and actually considering it's been Christmas I've somehow managed to lose some weight.

With this in mind I've decided I'm going to really go for it and continue the weight loss, I'm going to get myself a ticker and start my journey now. At my heaviest I have tipped the scales at 23 stone but right now I'm 21st 9.5lbs so this is where I begin.

I'm still having my bypass in May(ish) time 2010, but if I can start losing now, my initial weight loss once I've had the op will be that bit more dramatic.

I know I can shift a couple of stone dieting, and have done before, but that's when it all goes wrong and comes back on, whereas this time, I'll have my operation to catch me when I fall.

I need to be positive, think positive and 2010 needs to be a year for me!

So here goes:

Happy new year. Let's hope 2010 is the year we all manage to be successful with weight loss and we get the operation we are so longing for.

Wishing you lots of luck, am hoping it will be a good year for all of us xx

Well done for starting a diary, it is great to look back on.

Losing weight before the op will pay dividends, good luck with it.

John xx

Back