• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm happy to join the group.

arkady

I everybody I' m really happy to be part of the group. I'm from Italy and I'm sorry for not writing correctly I ask u to be patient with me and hello me when I'll be writing wrongly.

Hi and welcome Arkady. You speak much better English than I speak Italian so don't worry, we'll get the gist of it.

Tell us something about yourself, are you pre or post op.

Look forward to chatting to you.

Kate x

Hello Arkady, welcome to the site, and good luck :) xxx

Hi and welcome to you :) Kat x

Welcome.your English is excellent. This is a great site. Are you having surgery or had it? Lots of advice on here. Don't worry My boyfriend is Italian & my brother is also married to an Italian so if you need translation we can get it.

Thank u so much for your posts. Bellydancer57 I'm happy to hear from u that you have some Italians close to. I've just discovered the bariatric surgery and I'm really interested in. I weight 135 kg and for 1,75 cm, so I should have 43 bmi. Actually I'd like to know anything about the bypass, because looking for info about it,I think it would be the more suitable for me. In fact I have some problem with hernia (iatale...I don't know how write it in English) and reflux, and sleeve surgery is not the best as far as I understand.

Hello and welcome, sit back relax and enjoy the ride. You have come to the right place for advise, laughs and general chit chat :)

Ann x

Thank u so much for your posts. Bellydancer57 I'm happy to hear from u that you have some Italians close to. I've just discovered the bariatric surgery and I'm really interested in. I weight 135 kg and for 1,75 cm, so I should have 43 bmi. Actually I'd like to know anything about the bypass, because looking for info about it,I think it would be the more suitable for me. In fact I have some problem with hernia (iatale...I don't know how write it in English) and reflux, and sleeve surgery is not the best as far as I understand.

Go to the forum jump & then the section on bypass. There's lots of info on there to start with. Lots of kind people on here have had it & will help. Just ask your questions. Also there are many good websites that explain the basics with videos. Just google gastric bypass.

Back