• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nice to join the group

Thereza1111

Hi. I have just registered. I had my seminar 2 weeks ago on 9 November and went last night to the group meeting for the first time. I am 52 and I weigh 17st2.7lb and my height is 5'3 so my BMI is 41.9. I was always on the heavy side since little and constantly on diets and exercising. I had the seminar with Mr Schrodder and I was very optimistic that finally I am going to get some real help. I have pain all over, especially on my feet, lower legs and low back. It's comforting to see so many people last night who lost bags of weight, one I couldn't believe! she said she lost 21 stones!!!!!! Everybody was so friendly and so so happy. I have faith I will be one of those one day.

hello and welcome to a bunch of new friends any questions just post plenty of us will try to help you xxx dj dave

Hello and welcome to the forum ;)..... x x

Hi Thereza & welcome, honey :) This is the place to be for support as you go along the road to your surgery. No matter what you need to ask, there will be someone who can answer you. Good luck, chick xxx :):)

welcome thereza and good luck :) xxx

I couldn't go last night as house guests descended lol x x

Anna, can I ask you: how to enter my weight and height? It says it only accepts numbers so it doesn't like if i put ' and " or even a . I am ataliking about the details on my prifile. been trying all night. Help!! :confused: x

Anna, can I ask you: how to enter my weight and height? It says it only accepts numbers so it doesn't like if i put ' and " or even a . I am ataliking about the details on my prifile. been trying all night. Help!! :confused: x

Not Anna but can tell you anyway, lol :) You need to put it in inches & lbs. So you should be entering 63 for your height & 240 for your weight. Take care xxx :):)

You can only put lbs in so work out your weight in pounds then stick that in... can't remember how I did the height thing.... will have a look at mine and get back to you ;) x x

You have to work out your height in inches too.... mine must have converted by itself x x

Welcome n good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Have you seen the dietician yet? How have you lost so much? I don't know if I want a sleeve or bypass, tell me why you prefer a sleeve? xx :sign0144:

Back