• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Here

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hello Strangers (and new peeps)
Its been quite a while since I visited you all, yep I see you all on facebook (well most of you) but as my band is a "secret" I cant moan or ask you all how you are.
So how are you all ????????
Me you ask !! well I am good, had a fill a couple of weeks ago as I was having a good time eating what I wanted when I wanted and though oops better get some juice in this baby before I start gaining and well I am now full of juice - I think maybe a bit too much as I now have heartburn every day - ewww and ouchy.
after over a year of having my band I still feel like a learner in that I still eat stupid things or dont chew or drink too quick after a meal then end up throwing the lot up (sorry tmi), but I suppose I will learn in time.
with hindsight (yes that fantastic thing I dont have) I should have told people I had the band as I am causing problems for myself when "friends" ask do I want to go out for a meal or out to macdonalds with kids etc.. i have managed to get out of most things or pretend to eat etc.. but it is wearing thin, plus the nice compliments are really fab but I feel like a cheat sometimes when people ask ooh how are you doing it to reply I just eat less and excerise more I do feel like fern britton !

omg I am going on lol x

well what I wanted to say is hello you losers and soon to be losers cant wait to catch up with you all.

and any suggestions for the heartburn ?? could it be a sign something is wrong ?

Thanks

Helen
xxxx:p

Hi Helen, I've also got heartburn this morning but ate quite late last night so I'm blaming that. You've done so well, can you feel a big difference in your energy levels?

I think everyone has different feelings about their wls and telling people, and you have to do what is right for you. Would you be able to confide in 1 or 2 close friends/relatives to make things easier for yourself? I've been open about my band and people have been great, the only regret I had is telling my dad (but that is because he is hyper critical of everything and generally a prat).

Anyway, good luck with your wl journey, I bet you look amazing xx

Hi
Yes I have noticed a massive difference, I also have changed as a person, I started a college course (was a full time mum) started my own craft business and work 2 days a week at my childrens school training to be a teaching assistant so big big changes xxx
you have done fab x well done x

Hiya Helen and welcome back its lovely to see a post from you here again, heart burn is usually a sign of a tight band, you could take prescribed meds for this if it continues though so maybe its worth a visit to the Gp to ask for meds for this x

I was advised to take fastab or omeprozole and I do notice when I forget to take it. I used to take it pre band for reflux and it makes a huge difference.

Dont feel a cheat hun, healthy eating is wot most ppl do when they losing weight :) and that is wot us banders so.....so what we have a little help xx

Back