• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im home

perkyprincess

hi all,

just a quickie to let you know im home and well. im a little sore and full of wind but glad to home with my family. the staff at the hospital were all fab and i would like to say a big thanks to liz and nbebz for keeping in contact and coming to see me im so very grateful for all your support.

im up and about trying to get rid of the wind pains it kinda feels like being in labour again.:( but im getting there.

to all going in i wish you all the luck and love for speedy recoveries i wouldnt have got through this without you all..

Well done, Glad it all went ok and you are home safely

I wish you a speedy and pain free recovery xx

Wow! That was fast princess - it must feel great to be home so quickly. Take it easy and let us know how you get on x

Glad your home hun, each day wil get easier, try to have little gentle walks to help diperse the wind and take the peppermint capsuals as well, you will be fine x x x

Lovely to see you back. Take it nice and easy and look after yourself.
Lynne x

Well done Princess.... hope your recovery is straightforward and you're wind/pain-free soon.

welcome to the losers bench honey

glad all went well and glad your back home safe and sound

sending big healing hugs xxxx

Happy Healing Angel, wishing you a very relaxing few days and lots of rest.

Gentle hugs are coming your way xxx

thanks everyone. it was so nice to be in my own bed last night i managed to sleep really well. the feeling of not feeling hungry is very bizzare but im getting there. just gonna take it easy today.xx

Hope things have settled now, look forward to seeing your progress.

Back