• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im in the 14s at last lol

pinkylin

Well i never thought id see the day where i was in my 14s again woop woop got weighed this morn and im 14.12 yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Ive not been 14s something since i was 17 lol i just cant bleve it hehehe i feel so differant and now i dont hate walking anymore i used to avoid it like the plague but not anymore dont get me wrong i dont love it lol but i dont mind doing it now and i even ran the other day and there was no eathquake for once hahahahahaha it was weird coz i felt so light and i found myself keeping up with the dog while running hahahaha i love my rny and i just hope and pray that i get to goal or near it and stay that way and never put the weight back on mind you i will be keeping a very close eye on it at all times so i dont ever regain any weight back lol as im sure we all will lin.x:p:flirt2::clap:

Well done Lin
Good luck

Well done Linda, im soooo pleased for you hun x

Woooow well done you must be so proud. Keep up the good work

xx

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx guys im very happy hehe we booked our hol today to so goin back to my fab cottage in llangollen in august for our 11th wed anniversary just hope weathers gud but if not we will still enjoy it we will be right by the river dee and the steam railway which is just heaven so im lookin forward to our lovely walks and picnics although i wont be eating much on them it will still be nice i cant wait only 15wks hahahahahahaha i wonder what i will weigh then maybe my goal of 12st if not i would be very happy with 13st lol

hiya gail looking gud hun how ya doin chic?

Fantastic, it must be a great feeling to get into the 14 stones, well done, you must be so proud of yourself.

Bunny xx

hiya bunny yeh i am hun hehe it is a gr8 feeling never thought id get here to be honest as my weight has moved quite slow but im not complaining im just happy im losing hehehe your doing really well to hun well done.xxx

ta hun.x

thanx guys i feel its come off a bit slow but hey at least its comin off lol

:)Looking good Lin & feeling fitter-great news!

thanx chic yeh im feeling quite gud at the mo hehe.x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

thanx hun.x

Back