• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

according to my personal goal ive got 5wks and 5days

pinkylin

left to lose a stone erm dont think its goin to happen somehow hahaha but im not bothered coz im happy at the weight i am at the mo to be honest and im not that bothered if i dont lose anymore weight im now a size 16 which i never thought i would be from being a size 30/32 over a year ago when i went in for op i was a size 28 ive lost 102pounds thats 7st4 in a yr and im buzzing with that i wouldnt of been able to have done that with out the op.

Dont get me wrong its been hard at times but defo worth it if i hadnt of had op i defo wouldnt be in college and starting to enjoy my life for a change and i love walking i either walk to col or walk home hehe me love walking who knew hehehe i wonder what i will weigh in 5wks time will i still be the same or will i be nearer my 12st mark who knows but if it happens it happens if it doesnt it doesnt im off now to put my nose in the boots crimbo cat so ya prob wont see me for a few days hahahaha bye lin.x

Hav`nt you done brilliantly. If your happy with your weight for now stay as you are for a while, perhaps by the new year you may decide to give one last push to get to your original target.
Either way it matters to no-one else and if you stay happy at that weight then :bliss:

Well done to you Lin you`re a great role model.

Lin, you're doing great and you look fab in your signature picture!

I'd be over the moon at a size 16 (I'm also starting out at a 28/30 - okay sometimes a 32) and can't wait to be where you are now!!!

:happy096: Fantastic, I hope that I'm even half as successful!! You are inspirational... Take care & enjoy shopping for treats for yourself ;)

you have done great well done, but i reckon that stone will drop off anyway xxx

You are so amazing and don't forget it. You have done such a wonderful job and your results are well worth it.

awwwwwwwwwww thanx so much girls yeh i feel fab as i am at the mo i would like to get into a 14 just to see what it feels like lol but im really enjoying being a size 16 coz i feel normal at last hehe although i have to say i do fit into a size 14 top sometimes and i have fit into a size 12 yeh i was shocked too hehehe and it looked nice on me to hahaha just wish i could get rid of me chin im left with a bit of wrinkled skin on my neck that im not to happy about but as soon as ive fin col and ive passed my course and im a paid holistic therapist i will get an op on my neck as my reward coz i really dont think nhs will do it to b honest not with this new goverment in ha no chance lol got more chance of winning the lottery now that waht sort out my plastics wouldnt it girls lol you all keep up the fantastic work ya doin and you will be where i am soon enough bleve a yr goes by so fast and b4 u knw it ya lost 7st or more just like me hehehe hugs lin.x

You are a huge inspiration to me, I'm about at your starting point and if I.thought I'd be about done I. a tear I'd be ecstatic! You've done so well x x

thanx dell you will get there huni trust me i thought i would and i have lol and to my biggest shock i lost 7lb in a wk about 2wks ago lol the reason it was a shock is bcoz for months ive only been losin about a pound or 2 a wk lol was very happy tho hehhee keep it up chic ur doin fab.xx

Pinkylin - I know I am slightly out of date from when you originally posted, but feel exactly the same as you.

I have lost 87lbs in 13 months. Have gone from size 24 to size 12/14. I need to loose 8lbs to get to my goal weight - but am just not interested....

I love my new shape, love the clothes I am able to wear (though the bank doesn't agree!!), feel amazingly confident and am just not fussed about the last 8lbs... feels like a bit of a kop out, but am sooo happy maintaing where I am, I just don't care!

hiya hun yeh im not really bothered if i get to my goal as long as i stay a size 16 i dont really care what i weigh lol

thanx jaq i am happy hehe and you will get there hun you just wait n see a yr will fly over it has with me lol you take it easy huni.xxxxx

Back