• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im now a size 16 woop woop

pinkylin

Cant believe it Im now a size 16 wooooooooohoooooooo it has taken me bloody months to get here lol ive been a size 18 since i was 15st and im now 13.9 i thought i would drop a dresss size every time i dropped a st but nope thats not the way my body wants to work hahahaha.

Well im here at last now and if i dont lose anymore weight and i stay a size 16 for life i dont care i will be one very happy lady coz its sooooooooo much better than being a size 32/34 which i was at one point in my life and i had to get a uniform made in that size when i was working in the hospital as a hca very embarrising never ever thought in a million yrs i would ever get to this size again now ive just gotta work god damn hard to keep it off coz i never ever want to be that size again.

Im goin on hol this sat and cant wait the place where goin to stay in is run by a fab couple and they havet seen me since last may so i think they will notice a big change hehe we come home on our anniversary so will be goin out that night i think hehhee so im sure i will have to buy somethin nice and even though i am a size 16 my daughter passed me a top of hers she doesnt want anymore and said to me mum keep this for when you fit in it its a size 12 so i said ok ta but i just had to try it on and guess what it fit me lol it is a bit strtchy the material like but hey im not complaining the tag said 12 so im goin with that hahahahahahah hope you all have a fab day lin.x:p;):D:):rolleyes:

well done sweetpea, your doing amazingly xxx

ta chic.x

Fab news... I was dreaming of being a size 16 last night.xx

Well done hun, im sooo pleased for you xxx

Brilliant news and you look tremendous.

What a milestone... I loved being in a size 16... I'm currently 22's, but hopeful of really getting the weight off and keeping it off...

Please keep posting, it's great to hear your progress.

Much love xxx

awwwwwwwwww thanx guys i am sooooooo chuffed like hehehe ive just near enough fin packing my suitcases and im lookin for room in them for sons stuff hahaha i thought when id lost weight there would be less of my clothes coz there smaller but nooooooooooo ive got more now than ever coz ive got choice now hahahahahahaha oh well teehee

We havnt much spends this time around for the hol due to one thing and another but it doesnt matter we will still enjoy it coz we will go for some lovely walks in the vast amount off countryside we have at our disposal haha so really looking forward to it and its plenty of excercise for moi huggies lin.xx

Fantastic news Lin, it must feel totally amazing!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

and have a wonderful holiday too honey. Where are you going?

it is a great feeling thanx how r u feeling now charis? where goin to llangollen in wales staying in a cottage for a wk weve done it 3times now and i love it there where right by the river dee and teh steam train hehehe

hi gg thanx hun yeh its a fab feeling being in smaller clothes hehe

Hi Lin, I'm still feeling quite fragile but it'll get better. Thanks for asking.

have a lovely holiday love. It is beautiful there, I know it a bit.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

What brilliant news, size 16 eh, bet you're chuffed to bits!

Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

xxx

That is super news and I know how you feel when you go down a size, it like christmas.

Have a fab holiday.:)

thanx again guys yeh im well chuffed and it is like christmas hehe i really wanted to be at my goal of 12st for august but im not botherd im 13.9 maybe i will get to my goal by my oppiversary in november but even if i dont its ok coz im sooooooooooo chuffed with the way i look now so anymore of is a bonus now hehehe

I cant wait for my hol we really need it weve had alot of things go wrong for us the past few weeks so we really need this break now lol and i love it where we are going its beautifull and so peacefull nice and relaxing i just hope we get nice weather but if we dont it doesnt matter coz we will still go out walking hehhee

So So pleased for you lin well done! Have a fab holiday skinny minny!!!!

thanx lisa i will hun ive got me pedometor ready its goin to be getting a serious work out hahahaha im goin to write down how much ive done every single day and im goin to try and keep it up when i get home and to be honest i think i might be able to coz im goin to college and some days i will be walking there and back hehe plus i will be doin alot of walkin while im at college coz im training to be a holistic therepist so will be on my feet quite a bit.x

Back