• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new here

corrine82

Hi all been reading through your posts for the last few days and i am looking forward to getting to know you all !!!!!
Im 26 from manchester and i am having my Bypass done on the 30th September :)
start my pre op diet tomorrow so enjoying my last day of food lol will keep you updated on my journey and im sure i will have lots of questions for you all lol

Corrine :break_diet:

Hi Corrine and welcome to minis, I am still waiting for funding to have bypass/banding it is progressing well though and have been referred to Mr Basil Ammori at Manchester royal. Keep us posted on your progress...Linda x

Hi Corrine and welcome to minis - you will find lots of helpful and friendly advice here for every step on your wls journey. Good luck with the pre-op diet, don't forget to keep popping back to let us know how you do xx

Hi Corrine, I'm not too far from you, on the Wirral. I had my bypass in July at the Regency, Macclesfield, through the NHS. Which pre-op diet are you doing?

Shel

Hi Corinne

Just wanted to say welcome to minis and enjoy your last pig out tonight hun :party0011:, personally my journey started on the first day of my pre op diet and now thats nearly over :character00182:the next adventure starts Weds when i have the gastric bypass.

Hopefully catch up with you again soon.

Hi Corrine

Welcome to Mini's, how exciting for you, 30th September will fly here now!

I'm being banded on 28th Oct so you've got a head start on me! Lol

Good luck and I look forward to getting to know you more and hearing about your journey!

Happy last day of free eating!xxxx

Hi Corrine and welcome to minis, I am still waiting for funding to have bypass/banding it is progressing well though and have been referred to Mr Basil Ammori at Manchester royal. Keep us posted on your progress...Linda x

Hi Linda

Thanks for your message i was also referred to Mr Ammori at manchester royal he is doing my op at the Alexander hospital in cheadle hopefully you wont have to wait long will keep you posted

Corrine xx

Hi Corrine and welcome to minis. I had my bypass done at manchester Royal infirmary by Mr Ammori. My whole experience was great. If you want to know anything don't hesitate to contact me. xx

Back