• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im new and would like to say hi x

hi helen
luckily i have a great hubbie and they are brill kids
how you feeling after your op hun?
do you mind me asking how long your journey took?
thanks so much for your welcome
vicky x

fairy_welcome.gif
looking forward to hearing about your weight loss journey

hi welcom to minnimins, im going to salford royal too but have had a long waite.i saw dr new in dec last year , mr ammorie and the anestatist in feb. , had pre-op then too,big hold up to see phsycologist but have now seen her and been told im near top of listthey are all very nice at hope and you will be in good hands. mr ammorie is considerd to be on of the best surgons going and wen you read the posts here you will find he as a massive fan club on here.i hope you get your funding through soon and you dont have too long a wate for op good luck

Hello, :welcome: to Minis....good luck with your WL journey.

I think 5 kids is cool...I'm 2nd eldest of 5 kids :D

Hi Vicky
I'm from Bolton too and had my bypass last July through Salford PCT but with Mr Pollard at Spire Leeds.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
xx

thanks everyone
cat321- you ve done brilliant well done
does everyone see the phycologist ? he never mentioned anything at my appiontment, theres alot i need to learn and have already read loads of fab stuff on here
i love big families too but 5 is quite enough for me now lol x

hiya and welcome! good luck with getting your funding sorted and hope your wait isnt too long x

thanks everyone
cat321- you ve done brilliant well done
does everyone see the phycologist ? he never mentioned anything at my appiontment, theres alot i need to learn and have already read loads of fab stuff on here
i love big families too but 5 is quite enough for me now lol x

Hi
I didn't have to see the psychologist as at the time Salford were changing their procedures for WLS but I don't think it would have been a bad idea. I still have problems with food (wanting more than I can actually stomach!!) and it might have been nice to have had the chance to explore my relationship with food and why I always want more!

:welcome2: to Minis some one can answer any Question you've got or knows how to find out
5 kids :eek: I have enough with 3 with big age gaps (23g,16g,5b) i would have loved a big family but i have enough trouble with the one's i've got

yeah 5 kids can be hard sometimes but bring me plenty of joy and make us very happy, we d probably of had a couple more but i feel its time to concentrate on myself for a while, im finding it really hard at the minute
it took my 12 months to ask the dr for a referral and when i did she didnt understand me for all my sobbing lol
your all so amazing and inspiring
thank you all x

Hi and welcome hun:D:DGood luck with your funding xx

Hi

good luck with your funding, i am also going though the process at Salford and i am waiting for a sleep apnea test but there has been no mention of a psycologist so far. they okd me for the op and said it would be in 5-6 months time (that was on 10 June).

Welcome :)

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said, it's a great place to find info and support

Good luck with your journey xX

Back