• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im new and would like to say hi x

ilovemy5babies

im new to all this and abit nervous so please bare with me
im 28 and a mum to 5 all under 9 yrs old, im currently awaiting to hear if im going to get funding for a by-pass
i visited salford royal and they agreed to the surgery last week, so im curently having a nrevous wait t see if my pct let me have it done
look forward to chatting with you all and looking at all the good advice you ve given

Hi! Welcome. Everyone is lovely here :)

Good luck!! Hope all goes well for you!!!!

welcome xx

018.gif

Welcome! The people here have been so warm and welcoming to me and have helped me out so much.

Hi and :welcome2:I was seen by Mr New at salford royal at the beginning of my w.l.s journey. Every-one is extremely helpful on here, and if you get stuck on anything someone isnt far away with the answer to your question. I have learned heaps of information and I find Phatgirl a mind of information so if in doubt ask Nic (phatgirl) hope this helps. Gail-michelle

hi gail-michelle thanks very much
i saw dr new too, did you have to wait long to hear about funding?
im really worried incase i get turned down x

I saw my g.p on the 8th April and Ime having my surgery on the 10th July:eek: at the spire in manchester. but it all depends on your pct in your area and obviously ur bmi ect G.M
hi gail-michelle thanks very much
i saw dr new too, did you have to wait long to hear about funding?
im really worried incase i get turned down x

my bmi is over 40 they said i have to have the sleep thingie as well, i only saw dr new last week and he said it could take them 8 weeks to decide
yours seems to have happened quite quick
best of luck hun x

Hi yes I had the sleep apnea test on the 19th May I stayed over . But I phoned my pct up after 2 weeks I think it was and they gave me an answer over the phone.:D G.M
my bmi is over 40 they said i have to have the sleep thingie as well, i only saw dr new last week and he said it could take them 8 weeks to decide
yours seems to have happened quite quick
best of luck hun x

Hello

welcome oooo your brave with all those little ones how do you manage ? I have 4 under 12 and thats hard enough !!

I had my bypass last monday at Salford !!!

Good luck, everyone is fantastic on here and will support you all the way, greater manchester is great for getting funding so im sure you will be fine especially as they have recommended surgery for you

Good luck

Helen
xxxxx

Back