• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woop woop

corrine82

Hey all !! Just got back from a wk in sunny Costa Brava and i was so happy not to have to worry about fitting on the plane :) I fitted no problem and i did not have to ask for an extender belt was so happy nearly burst :p ......
I cant believe the differance from this time last year when i was sweating feeling horrid and hating summer to now .... I am feeling fantastic 12 stone gone never to return totally new found confidence .. Enjoying going on girly nights out , playing with my children i even love to walk everywhere i am now starting to love life and look forward to a slimmer future :family2:good luck to everyone waiting it is so worth it in the end ......
i would not change my decision to have a bypass it has given me my life back

Corrine xxxxx

You sound so wonderful and so confident! Well done for you.

Thanks for putting into words what we are all wishing for. xx

Fantastic weight loss Corrine. I also long for the day that I don't have to ask for a belt extender and not moan about the heat while i'm abroad, I so love my holidays but just can't walk around in the heat. Well done. x

Fantastic hun, GOOD FOR YOU!!! I hope you make it to the Manchester meet next Sat, and bring before & after photos please.

You should be sooooo proud!

Nic:D

:D Amazing weight loss Corrine - well done!!! :banana dancer: I cant wait till i am able to sit comfortabley on a plane, it must feel absolutely fantasic..... Congratulations!!!!!

well done ,you are me next year with luck
i wont go on a overseas holiday as i cant bear the heat and sweating when i am this big, but i think tenerife could be calling if i can loose 4 stone

Hey all !! Just got back from a wk in sunny Costa Brava and i was so happy not to have to worry about fitting on the plane :) I fitted no problem and i did not have to ask for an extender belt was so happy nearly burst :p ......
I cant believe the differance from this time last year when i was sweating feeling horrid and hating summer to now .... I am feeling fantastic 12 stone gone never to return totally new found confidence .. Enjoying going on girly nights out , playing with my children i even love to walk everywhere i am now starting to love life and look forward to a slimmer future :family2:good luck to everyone waiting it is so worth it in the end ......
i would not change my decision to have a bypass it has given me my life back

Corrine xxxxx

And that's what it's all about!...I'm so happy for you...well done.
Glad you got to have a fantastic time.

~hugs~

s2a4cy.jpg

well done hun, you have done sooooooooo well!!12 stone loss is awesome!!:D:D:D

brilliant weight loss well done you .hope i will be posting similar this time next year you are a real inspiration x x:happy096:

Congratulations! I think that is what spurred me on to find out more about the surgery - I went on holiday in May and just about fit into the seat and could only just get the belt on. I had the biggest dread of having to ask for a belt extender. I also had a problem with the table in front..........I pulled it down and couldn't lay it flat as my stomach was in the way! I haven't told anyone any of that as I'm too embarrassed!! I was on holiday with my friend who is a size 8 so don't think she'd understand really!!!!!

Corrine that is amazing you must be over the moon your weight loss is fantastic you are an inspiration for those of us waiting.
Also delighted you had a great holiday, any white bits??? lol
Well done Corrine

Jay xx

Back