• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i'm officially..........

dawny

...a size 14, woo hoo, all of the clothes ive got from the acorn centre, have either been size 14, or 12-14, and none have been too small, i cant believe it, its as though the inches are falling off me all of a sudden, mind you, i only had my own clothes at home, so i couldnt really guage it, apart from my jeans, but ive got, tops, a coat, t shirts, leggings, night shirts, all size 14. so its official, dawny is now a size 14. i know how stephi feels now, and im just as excited. yahooooooooo

:wow:

well done you :clap: :D

You sexy hot thing!

hey girls, its amazing how quick you get there, isnt it steph, i honestly didnt think it was coming off, but all of a sudden, its just happened, the inches seem to take over, so your all gonna be there, even though you might not feel as though things are moving. it seems to be when you have a stall, thats when the inches start to move. so dont be disheartened. it will happen.
i couldnt believe it when it happened to steph. thanks for all your support girls. big hugs xx

well done dawn....
I am glad something good has come out of this week for you...
any news on how long before getting home hun x x?

Well done Dawn! That is fantastic... I am so pleased for you and it's amazing!

I imagine you have lost some inches during the last week too... with all of the stress!

Love and hugs Angel xxx

like you say lisa, something good has come out of this week, im getting some c lothes that fit, but i will be taking my clothes into the acorn centre when i get home, so im more or less swapping them, i do have a lot of clothes that are unworn, so i dont feel cheeky at taking things now. they said it would be about a week, bt could be either side of that, so i would imagine, a week from monday, cos they wont start work on the main till monday, it hasnt started yet, i know that. fingers crossed they manage to do it in a week, but if it takes longer, so be it, at least i know i have a home to go back too, not like some of the poor families, so i have no right to complain, im one of the lucky ones, about 90% are back in there homes now, maybe a bit less than that, but the majority anyway, so things are getting there, but the whole merlin road area is still cordoned off, and to access my bungalow from the car park, we have to go on merlin road, as there backs, are on martin drive, where i live. so hopefully they can clear a lot of it away this week. then i think a lot more normality will happen.

sorry girls, i dont know whats wrong with me, im waffling on and on about things, and sometimes they dont even make sense to me, sorry, ill try and make more sense now, lol

:wow:

Well done Dawny. I'm struggling with my weight loss at the moment but hope it improves soon :)

Hope your back home soon.

Nice one Dawn. It's smashing when you get into the smaller sizes. Hoping you get back home soon after your "adventures" this week. xx

Brilliant Dawny. I'm utterly thrilled for you Couldn't happen to a nicer person, and you deserve something nice after the horrid week you've had. Love you pet.xxxxxxx

oh wow dawny!!

thats brilliant,myself was really chuffed with getting on a size 20 jeans,I cant wait till the day I fit into a size 14!!
xx

aw thanks guys, you lot are a real pick me up. charis, i love you too huni, i think with what your still going through, the fact that you can still totally support others is fantastic, your a very special person. hugs xx

thanks jan, emma, john, jmo, bev,kat, lisa, steph, cc, and e veryone else, your support is so very much appreciated, love you all, hugs xxx

Back