• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm One Of The Two Percent.

Mrs Quiggle

Went to the support group at St. Georges on Tuesday and spoke to Scot the dietician who led the meeting and he told me that I am in the 2% of people who lose over 100% of their body fat with a bypass. I'm very proud of myself :D I've lost 103% now so can't be bad.

I do eat far too many biscuits though and I gave them up for lent and so far I've lost another 2lb. Might have to break my lent promise and start eating them again if I keep losing as I really don't want to lose too much more. :D

Well I just had to post and boast as I'm very pleased with myself.

Love Kate xxx

Congratulations :)

Well done you :D Did you find it a challenge? Or has it been a relatively easy journey for you? And any top tips to share?! x x

:woohoo::woohoo::party0048::party0048::party0049::party0049:

Well done Kate! xx

Wooooo hoooo well done Kate xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done op buddy. Little behind you, still got 23lbs to go, but on the downward stretch now. Have put 14stone gone photo on album if you want to see where I'm up to.

Well done op buddy. Little behind you, still got 23lbs to go, but on the downward stretch now. Have put 14stone gone photo on album if you want to see where I'm up to.

Not sure if I'm being a thicko :eek: but I can't see any albums for you and I love seeing inspirational pics?! Well done for 14 stone gone though x x

Not sure if I'm being a thicko :eek: but I can't see any albums for you and I love seeing inspirational pics?! Well done for 14 stone gone though x x

You aren't being a thicko Samsara. I've set my album to private so you have to be a 'friend' to see it. I'm a bit paranoid about who - in real life - knows I've had surgery.

Back