• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so happy whoop whoop

tesmaralda

youve guessed it my funding has been approved and was approved on the 9th dec and hospital have been informed so new year new me whoop whoop cant believe it was as simple as that skinny mother christmas next year here we come:553::bliss::talk017::0clapper::0clapper:

Last edited:
Well done chicken, that's wonderful news. Something to really look forward to, and how hot are you going to be in your sexy mother christmas suit next year... :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I replied to your PM before I saw this babe. Im SOOOOOOO happy for you. No, more than that, I am totally over the moon.

2009 is so going to be your year. Oh man, you have made my day.

YIPPIE!!!!
:talk017:
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
:bunnydance:
:party0011::party0011::party0011:
:wee:
:woohoo:
:banana dancer:

That is fantastic news for you!!!!
A much welcomed Christmas present I know!

xx

That's fab news hun:D:DI've had some fab news today too, see my thread;):DWe'll be falling down grids this time next year:8855::8855::8855:

Fantastic news Tesmaralda!

Santa has come early:xmascheers:

Love Mini xxx

:bliss::bliss:congratulations :bliss::bliss:

i have just read the title of my thread properly and have nearley died of embarassment may be I should change it just incase people think they have stumbled on to a differnet type of site altogether lol

lol:8855::8855::8855::8855:

youve guessed it my funding has been approved and was approved on the 9th dec and hospital have been informed so new year new me whoop whoop cant believe it was as simple as that skinny mother christmas next year here we come:553::bliss::talk017::0clapper::0clapper:

Hell's bells Terri! I read your thread title and a certain scene from a certain film with Meg Ryan came to mind!

Well done huns! Woop-de-woop! You can go beserk on NYE now ;) :8855:

Back