• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Sorry But..

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. I have wind that Richard Branson would be jealous of, the pain is something else and although I'm not eating I'm still cooking for everyone else and then sitting watching them eat when the wind is making me feel hungry. I'm only on day 4! Just feel that I'm failing big time. Got weighted at the docs and not a pound lost today. I know that there's light at the end of the tunnel but I think someone put the blackout blinds down lol:cry:

oh hune i am so sorry how is the drinking of the liquids going? also dont know but have you tried windeaze, or deflatine from boots, also peppermint cordial or peppermint tea may help. also sounds daft i know but aparantly walking around and waving your arms around like a windmill is supposed to help too. not sure if any of this is of any use to you hune. hope something works for you. I know you are feeling down, and that the scales are not showing a loss at the mo, but its probably that your body is in shock still, and also probably as your not eating or drinking enough your body has gone into starvation, and your retaining water too prob. it will get better soon my hune, promise

I have done windezze, charcoal capsules, walking twice a day for about 20 mins now trying warm essence of peppermint. I feel like i'm gonna explode my skin is so tight

oh sorry am not much help must be feeling miserable. Are you able to drink much, presume your still on liquids diluted juice, and milky drinks soup and yog still, are you managing to drink much, as that should help push the wind out a bit hune, dont know what else to say hune, exe

sorry except someone may be along who may have a solution also infacol may help too sorry not much help hune, but am sorry your feeling low. hope you feel better real soon, and wishing you a speedy recovery, hot water bottle may help a bit hune too.

sorry your feeling low and sounds like your retaining a bit sorry cant give you any advice but am sure someone will be along soon who can

It's not unusual to come out of surgery weighing more than when you went in! You've been pumped full of drugs, fluids etc and your body has undergone an ordeal.

I bet in 2 weeks you'll be telling a very different story!

Just a thought but can't you persuade anyone else to do the cooking for you? That sounds like torture! A bit like trying to quit smoking and sitting opposite someone who is chain smoking!

Back