• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm such a prat!!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I'm very disappointed with myself, I weighed today at boots, I'm plus 3lbs on last week:eek:

Now I know I've had loads of extra stress the last few weeks, with dad in hospital- didn't believe he'd come home at all for a while, the business hasn't been doing very well, (I'm the one that takes care of all the money issues) which always puts massive strain on me and my relationship with OH, so I've been ridiculous and gone back to not eating at all and taking very little water on board.:cry:But its still not an excuse...what a waste of money if I can't make this work

I was weighed at my hospital appointment last Wednesday and that showed a loss of 4lbs, but I think I should have checked with my usual scales, I choose to "accept" the great loss...knowing deep down that I hadn't been following my plan very well.....

So in reality I've lost 1lb in 2 weeks...kick up the a**e taken,accepted and WILL be worked on

Good for you hun....i hope things all work out for you.
Take Care

Andy x

Aw Sarah ... be a bit kinder to yourself :) I'm guessing you will learn from this little blip & carry on being fabulous :) so no harm done & a valuable lesson learnt :) take care honey ... you are still on track as any loss is STILL a loss, mwah xx :)

Sarah , as I said to someone else recently , we still have to live & life throws allsorts at us , but you have recognised what is happening & that is good . You can now take steps to rectify it , up the fluids etc .
As Twinkle says , don't be so hard on yourself xx

Last edited:
Now listen Sarah, they operate on our tummy area not our brain, so its all so easy not to do things right, blimey I should know, however you have the strength to put things right, as you have admitted you know what you haven't done right.

So tomorrow is a new day, and with your strength and the support of all of us on here, I know you will put this behind you and move forward.

And I hope things pick up on the business front for you, I know its a worrying time, I closed my small business this year myself.

Thanks guys....you've made me cry....you're support is invaluable to me...

I promise to myself to be better....and if anyone knows someone that does good brain transplants....I'M IN !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more days work, then 2 weeks off I'm going to use this time to get back on track:)

Look after yourself too , some pampering , long soak , give yourself a manure etc de stress :)

Bless you Sarah! it's a very difficult time of year as it is without all your added worries :sigh: ..... BUT ... just take a look back over your previous weeks weight losses .... :D. You are doing amazing :) ... just think this time last year how much you could have put on over Xmas, and you have actually lost weight .... please dont be so hard on your self .... you have done amazingly well and a great inspiration to us all ;). now throw of the miserable thoughts and be proud of how well you are doing :p

Merry Xmas
xxx

good luck :) i hope everything gets back on track for you x take care

Back