• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

imGunnaBeThin

imGunnaBeThin

Hello my name is Ashley I'm 26 years old and I'm geting ready to have a gastric bypass. I am so looking forward to it, my choice is clear I am detremned to have this surgey. I have a 2year old and a 5 year old and I want to be healthy to see them graduate, go to college and maybe some day get married. At the weight I am right now which is 282 I can no longer chase them around, throw a football with my son, even take them to the park I am just to tired and lazy. I currently fill that a day without food is like trying to live without air (just being honest). I love food and I need this tool to help me. I have tried everthing imaginable to lose weight and I acttualy fell a little afraid at the moment for my health and I need to do this quick. I am ready and detrmend.

HI and welconme to the forum. I hope you find all the answers you need here, but feel free to ask anything you want. We'll all do our best to help.
Best wishes with your WLS journey.

hi and welcome sweets, good luck on your decision for wls!! your gonna do fab and you ll reap the rewards for your sons :) eeeek its all exciting hey, when is the surgery? x

Hello Ashley,
Wishing you all the very best for your weightloss journey and sending warmest wishes to you and your family. You have certainly arrived at the right place and I look forward so much to getting to know you on your journey... someone somewhere on here will have done it and is wearing the tee shirt... so never be afraid to ask anything... love and hugs, Bev xxx

Hi Ashley,
You'll fit right in. ask owt between us we've been there done that wrote the book and stared in the film. O yes and i have the tee shirt. so come in shut the door and put your feet up
Al

hiya:wavey:, you have come to the right place for help and support, only been a member a short time but feel right at home xxxxx

Hi Ashley welcome join the club its a great place to be if you need any answers they are all great people x

Hiya chick! Congrats on the children and on the WLS choice! Welcome to the forum and fingers crossed we can help you along with your journey :)

Hi and :welcome: :D Great to have you here, you will find all the advice and support you could need here....good luck with your weightloss journey :D XX

Back