• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie here...getting sleeved 10/9/12

ginger0429

Hi, Im very excited and nervous at the same time.I am 44 yrs old and have been ow since I was about 20..I am currently 280 lbs and 5"3 my goal is 135...hell,200lbs would put a smile on my face :) I have tried to never let my weight keep me from doing the things in life that I have wanted to do...but with that being said my knees hurt and I am tired a lot,Im ready to unload this extra person I have been carrying around.I have a husband and two daughters that I want to be around for and yes I would love to know what its like to be a skinny or even smaller me.I am excited about all the things this surgery/journey will bring to my life.I am also looking for others in the South Jersey area!!!

Last edited:
Hi Ginger, I am also new here.. I am not in the South Jersey area, far from it, but I am going through with my second surgery in August to be Sleeved after my body had a problem with the Gastric Band, I am 45yrs old have 6 children 4 of which are adults and 2 younger girls.. I am currently 102kg and was originally 127 when I was banded in June 2010.

I am looking forward to restarting my journey with another tool to help me with my battle of the bulge..

Good luck on yours, I am available for any chats during your personal journey. :)

Hi Julez and Ginger: welcome to the soon-to-be-sleeved club!

Best wishes with both your journeys.

Hi and welcome good luck with your journey

:welcome:

hello ladies and good luck :)

Back