• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Impatient

Sarahmaria

Feeling really impatient at the moment. Wish I could just have the surgery tonorrow. Its scheduled for start of august so i shudnt really be moaning. Im just sick of being a blimp! Have been doing the whole-last supper thing for the past couple of weeks since i decided on having the surgery (i know thats not a sensible thing to do). Its resulted in me putting on more weight n feeling horrible. Going to a formal event in a week and tried on my old dress n i literally cant breathe in it. Gona have to buy a new one which is very wasteful
But ah well-will donate to Charity once a get down a few lbs.

Sorry for the rant. Just ready to get my life back on track.

Sm

Xxxxxxx

I can totally understand you feeling impatient, once you have firmly decided to go ahead you just want the rest of your life to start now. Seeing that you are going private why can it not be done before August?
I was really lucky, decision made 2 weeks ago, saw consultant last friday and will have my op tomorrow :eek:, no messing around which suits me to the ground.

Impatient, i did the same thing, fit in all of the naughty but nice foods, I'm losing the weight now though because I am on the no carbs pre diet of milk and yoghurt. I'm lucky to only have to wait until Tuesday so just three days left of this. Can't wait to get onto slim fast and soup!
Piglet where are you having yours? And good luck for tomorrow, you must be so excited? X

I feel exactly the same way. But at least you have your date, I'm still waiting and it can't come soon enough !

Piglet where are you having yours? And good luck for tomorrow, you must be so excited? X

I cant wait!! feels uber exciting but im expecting the nerves will kick in tomorrow! Im with the WLS group at the Spire Little Aston Hospital. Good luck yourself for Tuesday!

It will all go fine and to plan I am sure :) we are all pretty close to d day and a few months down the line will really be seeing the results. Good luck everyone!

Back