• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op tomorrow omg

kaycee00

hello all i just wana post to let u no i am having my gastric bypass tomorrow yay ... i have felt sooo sick for the last 2 days and cant sleep :confused: just wana get it done now i have never felt like this its a very strange feeling i also no i am not gona be able to sleep tonight so i may be back on minis at 4 am again lol cant wate to be a loser :jelous:

best of luck x hope you get a little sleep tonight xx

Good luck hun, amd come back and tell us all about it:D

Hope all goes smoothly for you. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Lx

Hi Ward buddy,
Don't worry, we can hold hands and calm each other down. :D

I don't expect to get much sleep tonight either. Such an early start for me. :cry:

Have they given you any indication of where you are in the list tomorrow?

John xx

thanks ladys xx i will defo be on here as soon as i can telling u all about it xx

hi ya john i have no idea what time or where i am in the list but i am hoping its in the morning i dont think i can wate much longer lol ....what time did they say u could eat and drink up to i cant rember a thing thanks xx i am defo gona need to hold someones hand loool

good luck xx

hi ya john i have no idea what time or where i am in the list but i am hoping its in the morning i dont think i can wate much longer lol ....what time did they say u could eat and drink up to i cant rember a thing thanks xx i am defo gona need to hold someones hand loool

Well I have had my dinner, so that is it for me. I will drink some more water till about 10pm then nothing else except a small sip tomorrow to help my pills down. See ya tomorrow.

John

Good luck to both of you! Hope it all goes well xx

Very best wishes to you Kaycee, hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing all about your weightloss journey. :D

All the best,
Cuppa xx

Back