• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stupid stupid stupid me!

serenitylove

i was given a bag of milkybuttons today big bag not small bag my neighbour left them i usually put stuff like this away for when i have kids round but stupidily opened them thinking il just have one! ten mins later id eaten all but about 10 of them felt sick and pee'd off with myself first real moment of lose of control going on a bike ride in a min to even out the calories but could kick myself im gona put a sign in my kitchen THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUST ONE!!! LOL

Hi chick we all do it dont beat yourself up getting peddling and mark it up for experience...I agree a trigger sign in your kitchen could work for you failing that I will smack your a**e if you do it again lol....:copon:...xx

Hi chick we all do it dont beat yourself up getting peddling and mark it up for experience...I agree a trigger sign in your kitchen could work for you failing that I will smack your a**e if you do it again lol....:copon:...xx

lol im gona have to chat to my neighbour she a lovely old thing but has a habbit of buying naughty things i dont buy them then no temptation im not going to manick it happens just more disapointed in myself bike lights falled so im wallpaper stripping instead get rid of them bingo wings hehe

serenity at least you stopped after you realised what you were doing it could've been worse you could have thought sod it ive already had 10 why stop. The sign in the kitchen sounds like a good thing though.

dont worry we all have our little glitches, after all we are only human !

liz x

Serenity - Picked this up somewhere and thought of you reading this thread !

There are two things I know about human nature. First, nobody ever wakes up and declares, "Today is the day I will relax my enthusiasm and get off track." Second, nobody ever wakes up and gets back on track without first saying, "Today is the day I get back on track and I have a plan." Falling off track happens without a plan or script. Getting back on track requires a conscious decision, a carefully designed plan and the determination to make it happen.
Why do we fall off track? There are hundreds of reasons: stress, complacency, happiness, grief, celebrations, devastations, distractions and reactions. Nobody wants to fall of track, but life is full of twists and turns that disrupt our focus. It makes me sad when people talk about shame and failure when they have left the weight loss surgery track for a myriad of reasons. This is not a cause for shame or failure; this is a fact of humanity and indeed of living. But human nature is also resilient and powerful. We have the ability to recover from set backs time and time again.

Back