• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN PAIN !!

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

I woke up this morning and felt instantly felt fine, then after a few minutes I have been getting this pain in my chest ( not heart side) but above middle tummy ( or just below breast bone) even hurts when I breathe in and out...............any suggestions anyone???? I cant even describe the way the pain feels. I have drunk about a quarter of a cuppa tea and that went down fine ( so far)..any suggestions anyone might have I would be most grateful - Thanks in advance - Julie xx

just an idea but have you had yourself checked for gall stones,? ,they can be so painful and strike at anytime with various pains and problems !,im sure your asking doctor anyway,but good luck hope you feel better soon x

have you been poorly leading up to this Julie? could you have a chest infection?

maybe best to see your GP or urgent care. hope it eases for you soon xx

just an idea but have you had yourself checked for gall stones,? ,they can be so painful and strike at anytime with various pains and problems !,im sure your asking doctor anyway,but good luck hope you feel better soon x

Had my gallbladder removed in 2009

Julie, sorry you are in pain.
Have you lifted anything lately, or stretched or reached to get something a little bit too far away? You could have strained something or twisted a muscle.
If you are still worried, dont hesitate to ring your doc, thats what they are there for, to look after us!!! and its better to be safe than sorry.
Lynne x

It sounds like what I used to get when I had a reflux disease, I had to lansoprazole, Karen xxx

Its best to get it checked out by the doctor, especially if its not easing up hon xx

just an thought but wheres your port as it could be possible port pain as when the weight is lost the port can cause discomfort as the fat around it is lost and it can dig into nerve endings/tissues some times.

Hi there,

I had something similar the other morning. When I woke up I had turned over and lay on my front in the night and my port felt very saw for a couple of hours. Could this be what happened!

hows things now have you improved you may of just layed on your side all night mine aches sometimes now even after nearly 2 years! hope you are ok? xx

just an thought but wheres your port as it could be possible port pain as when the weight is lost the port can cause discomfort as the fat around it is lost and it can dig into nerve endings/tissues some times.

My port is on the left still Liz had a prod and its not moved at all, nor is it sore at all , the pain was in middle of chest below breast bone. ty for your reply tho xx

Hi there,

I had something similar the other morning. When I woke up I had turned over and lay on my front in the night and my port felt very saw for a couple of hours. Could this be what happened!

It wasnt the port - but ty for your reply xx

hows things now have you improved you may of just layed on your side all night mine aches sometimes now even after nearly 2 years! hope you are ok? xx

Its still there but not as bad, I went too a walk in centre and they think it is a gastric problem and I need too see gp if pain persists or gets worse. ty for all replies xxx

hiya ive been suffering the same pain ... went back to drs yesterday she put me on an anti sickness tab , omozerprole felt better today but im also suffering from low blood pressure & dehydration ( slight ) as my mouth is constantly dry dont matter how much i drink x

Back