• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in pain :(

tracyt84

This is my first week on solid food after my 2nd fill and OUCH most things I eat kill me!I get that awful pain in my chest,this is hell,I'd rather not eat at all than get that awful pain and feel like ur gonna be sick,I was fine on liquids n puree but really struggling now,I only have 5ml in my band x

Poor you. I have never had that much restriction. Hope someone else can give you some guidance Tracy xxx

Hi hun , it will settle down I was like that for about 2 weeks after my last fill it was so bad thought at one stage I'd have to have some taken out ,hence I should of had a fill today but cancelled it as I think im just about right at the moment , hope you feel better soon xxx

sounds like your over restricted x

Hi there

What size are your mouthfuls of food ???? Could it be your chewing properly but swallowing too large a mouthful Tracey???. If the pain continues and you cannot pin point why it is I would definitely contact your supplier, do not put up with the pain. Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

snack said:
Hi hun , it will settle down I was like that for about 2 weeks after my last fill it was so bad thought at one stage I'd have to have some taken out ,hence I should of had a fill today but cancelled it as I think im just about right at the moment , hope you feel better soon xxx
I echo that snack, had this and pushed my luck forcing me to then go back a stage to liquids again etc.....tiny tiny bites....someone once said no bigger than like a rubber on the end of a pencil....now that's tiny!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

i guess maybe i could be eatting too big mouthfuls,i chew properly tho and eat so slow,its strange becasue anything slidy goes down a doddle,couldnt manage any dinner as the pain was so bad so had to have soggy cornflakes coz i know they dont hurt me,its making me feel abit down coz i am hungry but cant eat properly x

Sometimes when we eat we chew chew chew and swallow in one mouthful , try swallowing little bits as u chew not all what u have in your mouth at once if that makes sense x

ive been fine yesterday and today,think i need to take tiny mouthfuls,thanks everyone xx

Glad you are feeling brighter Tracy. T xxx

Back