• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in turnov right now!

Ii think threads like this are great People who have been nervous about their decision and are now facing surgery who we know are about to be so happy with their new lives A sure encouragement to others

Good luck miss_malone and gonnabethinner for today ladies.

Hey you losers move over Miss malone and I Have both been done . So dar so good . Dr H ABS staff are lovely. Finally had first sweet tea after op. In some discomfort chat later .

Good Luck, have a speedy recovery xx

On the losers bench!

Not had any real pain, the thirst after the op is the worst part!

Dr H and staff are really great.

To say I am here alone as it were, Ive not felt remotely scared or lonely. Its all very homely.

Gonnabethinner has been a life saver and it has been good that she was here.

Hey you losers move over Miss malone and I Have both been done . So dar so good . Dr H ABS staff are lovely. Finally had first sweet tea after op. In some discomfort chat later .

On the losers bench!

Not had any real pain, the thirst after the op is the worst part!

Dr H and staff are really great.

To say I am here alone as it were, Ive not felt remotely scared or lonely. Its all very homely.

Gonnabethinner has been a life saver and it has been good that she was here.

Its great to hear from you ladies!! Looosers!

I'm glad it went smoothly, get lots of rest now, and have a good return journey. xxx

It must be so nice for most of you who has been there with somone else especially after chatting on this forum. it must make it a bit easier knowing that you are in a foreign country with someone going through the same as you from the UK. Hope your recovery is speedy!

Hi all feeling better been fot a couple of walks. Miss m doing well too. Hope to fly home tomorrow..God willing. Cant compllain at all. Agree with Miss m the thirst after op.is the worst thing!

Hope you are both feeling even better. Fingers crossed you are on your way home tomorrow, there is space on the loosers bench for you and btw, I need your bed!!! lol

xx

Hi all feeling better been fot a couple of walks. Miss m doing well too. Hope to fly home tomorrow..God willing. Cant compllain at all. Agree with Miss m the thirst after op.is the worst thing!

Glad to hear everything went well. Have a good journey home. Shifting up on the losers bench :)

Hi girls!! How are you feeling now your home?! It's so nice to get into your own bed!! :) welcome to the losers bench. Xxx

Back