• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

indigestion

shelly130672

Has anyone had any problems with indigestion since surgery,I was ok for the first 3 weeks,and I am already taking lansoprazole since before surgery,but I have hit my 4th week and it's hit me.

I'm pleased so far I haven't had any indigestion, occasionally I feel sick-ish but I'm very careful with what I eat, this might be the reason. I only took Lanzop. for 30 days after the surgery. I went to my GP and ask if I should continue to take it but they didn't know (helpful).

I took it for the first three months, the first few weeks after surgery I could tell I needed it but then it settled down. I have no acid issues at all now and never did before surgery either. Hopefully it will settle down for you

Thanks both,I have been on lanzoprazole way before surgery as I have allways had problems with acid,as I am 3 weeks post op and have only just started on mashed food I am wondering if it's to do with the change from liquid to mashed food,I have been very careful what food I have been introducing also so possibly going to make docs appt this week as I also have had practically continuous nausea since the op as well,thought I would get them both checked

Thanks both,I have been on lanzoprazole way before surgery as I have allways had problems with acid,as I am 3 weeks post op and have only just started on mashed food I am wondering if it's to do with the change from liquid to mashed food,I have been very careful what food I have been introducing also so possibly going to make docs appt this week as I also have had practically continuous nausea since the op as well,thought I would get them both checked

oh that's doesn't sound good , I'm sorry and hope the doc can do something about it Lets us know how it goes for you.

Back