• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

infected belly button??

tracyt84

has anyone had the same?just came back from the doctors as ive had a very sore bellybutton latley and its disapearing into my belly overhang (attractive i know) anyways the doctors said its because of my fast weightloss and said everytime i get the infection to go see him as itll be on records and itll help my case if i want to apply for a tummy tuck in future..i didnt even mention a tummy tuck to him but it would be nice!x

Yeah I get it all the time, I have cream to put on it . mine goes red raw and stings and the smell o.m.g. its terrible. make sure you keep it clean, and get as much air as you can around it x x

I had one about too about 6 weeks post op. Horrible thing. I've often got sores under my skin from my weight and use canesten cream to prevent them, especially when it is hot.

Shower,dust with Femfresh powder during the day and Sudecrem in bed,you will be very lucky to get a tt as no one is doing them on nhs anymore.I had to sign a form stating I would not get one after surgery.

i didnt have to sign anything and i havent ever meantioned a tt to my gp he suggested it to me x

The non NHS tummy tucks are usually a no go for cosmetic reasons, in this case I assume the GP would see it necessary as there are excess skin complications, this would then warrant a tuck

thanks bex for clarifying that,im no where near my target weight so dont even know why he mentioned it yet,ive got a longgg way to go yet xx

And the longer the problem goes on for you and the list the GP has of those when you do reach target you potentially have a good case to back it all up x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats what exactly he said,he said everytime i get it i must go..ive had it loads of times since loosing weight and only been to see him once,oops!must remember to go x

Back