• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Info for anyone in Scotland NHS

Thanks for this .... Very interesting :)

Means it's virtually impossible for me to get a TT under NHS, only thing for me would be under pychological reasons. I've had 4 kids all c-sections and one of the pregnancies was twin.

No funding at all in Highland for any sort of cosmetic procedure unless its reconstructive after an accident or cancer etc. Doesn't matter if you meet all the criteria. Very frustrating! :(

I had my tummy tuck done on the NHS (grampian PCT) I was initially put on the forever how long it takes exceptional list, but for some reason at my last app in April, they put me on the 12week waiting list, rang me on the 9th of May offering me it done on the 15th.

A week's notice!! Good grief do they not realise folk have lives they have to plan! Mind you, I suppose it saved you from getting too anxious with a long wait.

Yeah I know they had sent me a letter with an estimated date of 26th of June at the latest. I managed to use holidays to get time off from work (luckily I work from home so just took a week or so off!) and my sister came to stay at mine to watch my daughter/do the school run etc, as her dad has a GF now and my surgery was my choice and I wasnt dying so he wasn't taking her extra :-/ Glad to be shot of him!!!

Had some better news today. Went to a diff GP and she has said that although the chances are slim through the NHS in my area that does not mean she wouldn't back me all the way and fight my corner to get one. She said she could get our MSP involved too, so feel a little more hopeful now :)

Back