• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Interesting before and after pics.

Hi mini its really interesting:) I have found my belly:) I never ever though that someone would have a belly like me:). And the best thing is it doesn't have to look like this!!!! I'm going to start saving like mad:)

Hi Sam,

It is amazing the transformations in some of them and they are deffinately worth saving up for if you felt after you lost the weight you needed a little extra help.

I saw my belly in it two:eek: But I hope when I lose the weight it will look much better, will have to wait and see.

I did thing it is a very good site for showing what can be done.

Love Mini xxx

some of the surgery scars on the tummy tucks were very high up, if i was having it done I would want the scars hidden within my pant line ie as close to my bush as poss!

Really interesting pics. I'm definitely going to have a belly like some of those on there: although I have to say some of them looked like they hardly needed a TT at all!

I'm also interested in having eyelid surgery done: I constantly look like I'm frowning and I HATE it!

Oh - and boob surgery .....

some of the surgery scars on the tummy tucks were very high up, if i was having it done I would want the scars hidden within my pant line ie as close to my bush as poss!

i was worried about that too but luckily mine will be hidden under my knicker line!

Back