• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

internet suppliers

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I cant recomend pipex or tiscali. I would have to recomend staying with the bigger providers, like BT and NTL. Espically if you want reliability.

Pierce

CheekyMare

I changed from BT to talktalk and although it took a long time to get set up, I have had no problems with it at all. I had constant problems with BT so am so relieved to have a good service now. And you get free international calls to selected countries, fantastic if you've got relatives in Canada and the US.

Coley

Re-starter
In all honesty, I work for sky and would be worried about the broadband service...it's not widely available and I'm none too sure about the customer service for that dept... until they have a few months under their belt I'd steer clear just in case something went wrong...but the deals are quite good anyway :eek:

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
a typical user only uses about 4 to 5GB a month, max.

You shouldnt need more unless you are constantly downloading programs, tv shows, google video, youtube and live radio.

Pierce

I am with Tiscali and have been for over 4 yrs now, coming upto my 3rd yr on Broadband, I haven't had any major probs, Mine is £12.99 per month and that is unlimited, and it is roughly 2mb which is plenty fast enough for general surfing, Tesco also do Broadband, depends how much you want to pay