• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Looking for an aftercare only package with a gastric sleeve

gonnabethinner

Looking for help with an aftercare only package for a gastric sleeve. Sorry originally posted it in wrong section( in news section) oops. I am planning on going to the Czech republic at the end of the year to have a gastric sleeve. I have been looking on the internet for an aftercare package only ,as I am only covered whilst in the hospital for 7 days. Most companies I have looked at insist on using a designated surgeon, and mine is probably not on the list. If anyone has any info on this or has done it, can you let me know. Thanks

Try wls group?

Have called them today, not quite what I wanted, but will probably go with them, as I am pretty sure Iwont get what Im looking for.The problem is Iam looking for someone, if serious medical complicati.ons occur after the op they would fix it. But would be good for diet advise and excercise and any other help that I would need. Really nice people and not too expensive. So thanks

Hey honey, I had my sleeve with dr c. I've had no probs at all, and nobody I know has either, if you do have a problem, the a & e will not turn you away, good luck x

from me phone :D

The problem is Iam looking for someone, if serious medical complicati.ons occur after the op they would fix it. But would be good for diet advise and excercise and any other help that I would need. Really nice people and not too expensive. So thanks

I think you will only get that if you have your op here, private providers wouldn't want to 'fix' any medical complications arising from surgery abroad without charging you - which could be very expensive :confused:

Yep that is what I have found, and I dont blame them, for all they know I could be having the the op done by a milkman. They would provide medical aftercare if I had the op with an approved surgeon by them. But I gather most complications occur in the 7 days so hopefully I ll be ok, am still going to go ahead with it thanks for your comments

Back