• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it just me?

Nuxley

Has anyone else noticed just how many adverts there are for food products in the media, or is it just me? Maybe being on a diet is making me more sensitive to these things but really, it's no wonder I have a problem with my weight when all I hear on the radio and see on the telly are adverts saying eat me.. eat me.. eat me! :confused:

The first time I did the cambridge diet (my first ever liquid diet) it killed me as food was everywhere but doing the milk diet for this hasn't phased me at all and infact I was addicted to cookery programmes!

I think its just the media doing what they do best making people fancy things then they go out and buy it. Being on a restricted eating plan heightens your sensitivity to these things. xx

OMG I thought it was just me LOL
Was I just oblivious to it before my op. Funny though I still love watching my foodie programmes, magazines & cooking. Just don't want to eat it. Weirdest feeling I've ever had!

Back