• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Thanks everyone I'm more than happy. Yes it's been difficult at times but besides a few chips I have bounced around now and again and will defo expect some more knocks but with you beautiful people that have lent your support I can say I feel better than I have ever in the last 20years. If this is to be my last I would really not mind at all I'm grateful for it all so very much. Xxxxx

By the way my friend had her first weigh in today 2wks on from her op and has lost 15lb bless her it was such a shock she sat on the floor lol. :)

Thanks everyone I'm more than happy. Yes it's been difficult at times but besides a few chips I have bounced around now and again and will defo expect some more knocks but with you beautiful people that have lent your support I can say I feel better than I have ever in the last 20years. If this is to be my last I would really not mind at all I'm grateful for it all so very much. Xxxxx By the way my friend had her first weigh in today 2wks on from her op and has lost 15lb bless her it was such a shock she sat on the floor lol. :)

Glad to hear that Cupid!! :)

That's fantastic news about your friend!!! No wonder she sat on the floor lol xxx

Mega tired today and even went to sleep an hour this afternoon which I only ever do if I am ill. Well it can either get on with it and quickly or can wait until I get back from my holidays. Could be stress though as I'm getting really fed up with where we live and the down turn in general. If I could pick up my home and move I would do in a flash. I'm aware that we are luckier than most with living near the sea and could never do without being able to get to see it but it's like we moved to a completely different town. Strange faces crowds of younger kids with alcohol. Today I went to meet my cousin and he wanted mac Donald's whilst waiting in the queue as he wanted a drink there was a woman clinging onto a guy for dear life. He was pushing a pram down the queue trying to get served. The woman wore sunglasses and was slurring her speech when she took off the sunglasses to hand to the man it was plain to see that she was completely stoned. Cooing to the baby (no more than a few weeks if that) saying move over mummy wants to get in. The poor man looked totally fed up looking from the outside can be so sad at times I really felt for him.

Cupid that's great for your friend, and how wonderful,that she has someone who's been there and getting on with it. It doesn't matter how much research or books you read it's just not the same as doing it yourself, but it must be great to have someone on hand to offer support. She is doing very well so good luck to her. Glad your feeling a bit better now you sound like you have turned a corner. Keep smiling :)

Hi Cupid

Fantastic news well done, you will look a million dollars on your holiday.
Hubby thinks now he's got a different women, wait until hols.

Sell up, Cornwall here we come :D

Hope you had a good weekend, huge hugs xxxx

Cupid that's great for your friend, and how wonderful,that she has someone who's been there and getting on with it. It doesn't matter how much research or books you read it's just not the same as doing it yourself, but it must be great to have someone on hand to offer support. She is doing very well so good luck to her. Glad your feeling a bit better now you sound like you have turned a corner. Keep smiling :)
I think I have Hun just so so tired all the time. Food is getting better to manage now too still slow bet defo better :) xx

Hi

Is that to make sure every thing is going ok, after your operation.

Have a great day tomorrow in York. :D

Take Care xx

Well today's my 6 months out of surgery where that go? Anyway yes it's only just gone midnight and done today's weigh in 2.5 lbs so makes 100.5 gone now and over 7stone lost. Never ever did I dare even hope for half that amount and all told my measurements are exactly 33 inches lost. I'm not pleased in absolutely ecstatic and it's all down to you lot for getting me through it because I can honestly say this because you stopped me from quitting so a big big thanks to you all. If I was never to lose a pound more I know I wouldn't be upset on condition I don't put any back on. Thanks every body xxxx

Back