• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Thanks Cupid I never thought of doing that, normally all goes in case. hope we dont loose our luggage, going to same place as you know.

Yes it was near the Crown Courts, we had a lovely day. Weather was warm, cold and hail stones for about 10 mins then warm afterwards.

Huge Hugs xxxx

Thanks Cupid I never thought of doing that, normally all goes in case. hope we dont loose our luggage, going to same place as you know. Yes it was near the Crown Courts, we had a lovely day. Weather was warm, cold and hail stones for about 10 mins then warm afterwards. Huge Hugs xxxx
I'm quite sure you will be fine Hun but it definitely takes the strain off the hold luggage if you both have hand luggage Hun also gives you room on the way back for treasures you may find. Have a fantastic time Hun you deserve it :)

today we went to get a new suitcase for me coz I now have different evening wear for every single night of the whole 2wks....omg massive thing for me because at most I would have 2 and mix and match. Hubby knows I'm taking loads but he's in for a shock because he only sees me in joggers n tee shirts lol. Super excited now :) huge hugs Hun xxx xxx

hubbys going to love his new Mrs :) just enjoy every second...my hub says i'm becoming a shopaholic and is going to book me into rehab LOL

I plan to stay as far away as I can tomorrow. I will have a really long day as its my hospital appointment but I have to shoot straight down to Harrogate straight after to another hospital. My head and heart will want to move ASAP. Yesterday I rang my pops (2 to 3 times a week normal) he was huffing and puffing so just like gestapo he got third degree as I wanted to know why....He had spent 4 days in hospital and hadn't wanted me to know because I was busy and didn't want me rushing around. Went straight over this morning without telling him so he had no choice but tell me. He has a blood infection and they need to do a brain biopsy soon he says. Sooner than he thought because they rang whilst I was there and he's to go in at 7am tomorrow so it will be foot to the floor because I need to be there as he goes down at ten am. So fingers crossed for me pls xxxx

Good luck tomorrow hunni....take it easy tho, no driving like a nutter eh.....wish pops well, and know i'm thinking of you x x x x huge hugs

Well it's been a day and a half today that's for sure. Full ok from hospital to travel and a prescription for food supplement if needed (similar to complan) plus a letter for airport with it being liquid but they hope I won't need it....really odd because I didn't expect it at all and I also have a cool bag to take it in??? I am to carry on as usual but to add protein drinks as I'm minimal and apparently it will help bone density. Had silly situation with blood tests as I asked if my results could be transferred to our docs and was told no they are put on our system so docs can ask for permission to log in. I yet again explained my docs don't use their system as they are a different health authority she still said no so I asked if I could ring to ask the results and again was told no apparently it's new regulations so I asked how I was to know if I needed change in Medes and was told I ask far too many questions grrr!
Pops had a really bad day too his little hole for biopsy that was to have butterfly stitch is now an overnight stay and 8 normal stitches because of not being able to find what they wanted so he's major stressed about yet again leaving his little dog with my brother. (Teacup Yorkie) my brother adores all dogs but pops still hates to leave him. I left him asking a poor young nurse if he was to have a bed bath so I know he's fit enough to be a bugger if you get me. 6am start tomorrow and by the time I'm done I'm gonna be begging to get on that plane lol.

Well it's been a day and a half today that's for sure. Full ok from hospital to travel and a prescription for food supplement if needed (similar to complan) plus a letter for airport with it being liquid but they hope I won't need it....really odd because I didn't expect it at all and I also have a cool bag to take it in??? I am to carry on as usual but to add protein drinks as I'm minimal and apparently it will help bone density. Had silly situation with blood tests as I asked if my results could be transferred to our docs and was told no they are put on our system so docs can ask for permission to log in. I yet again explained my docs don't use their system as they are a different health authority she still said no so I asked if I could ring to ask the results and again was told no apparently it's new regulations so I asked how I was to know if I needed change in Medes and was told I ask far too many questions grrr! Pops had a really bad day too his little hole for biopsy that was to have butterfly stitch is now an overnight stay and 8 normal stitches because of not being able to find what they wanted so he's major stressed about yet again leaving his little dog with my brother. (Teacup Yorkie) my brother adores all dogs but pops still hates to leave him. I left him asking a poor young nurse if he was to have a bed bath so I know he's fit enough to be a bugger if you get me. 6am start tomorrow and by the time I'm done I'm gonna be begging to get on that plane lol.

Wow you have had a busy day!!! Glad you got the stuff organised for your holidays!!

Hope pops is feeling better! I'm the same leaving my wee dog!!

Oh another busy day tomorrow, take your time, need to keep you in good health xxx

Hi see you have been rushing about again, sorry pops is having to stay in hospital.

Don't do to much and knock yourself up, not many days now to your hols.

Take care, huge hugs xxxx

Weigh in day but at a standstill yet I'm not stressed nor unhappy. Had a facial, eyelash tint eyebrows shaped and dyed as well as a manicure ready for my hols. Seven days and counting :)

Attachments

• image-710028995.jpg
    image-710028995.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image-1262281481.jpg
    image-1262281481.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image-1745145316.jpg
    image-1745145316.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image-900006842.jpg
    image-900006842.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image-1223266712.jpg
    image-1223266712.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 17
Pleased you had a good day, lashes, eyebrows and nails look good.

The beach you are showing looks even better when you get there, and the drinks they serve are excellent you will love it. :D

Not many sleeps now xxxx

So much for advance in medicine...I swear to god some people are just out to rile me. Rang my pop today and got no answer so being me set off to visit. 60 miles later and pops still not home his appointment was 9.30am and was now close to 2pm so set off to the hospital not even thinking straight by now. My brother rang me on route to ask if I had heard from him so was heading to meet us at the hospital when I told him I was there. Sat in a corridor with a gown on but no dressing gown we found him sat looking so lonely. My brother read the riot act and said he should have rung and it really upset me when pops said you all have your own life's I will be ok :( I called for a nurse to ask what was the delay and was told oh no delay we just need more bloods. Rather annoyed wasn't a term as by now I was seething. At 2.30 5hours after his appointment your just waiting or bloods to be done? Long and short is the biopsy was never completed last week because after cutting into his head and the injections eat she tells us it was too deep to reach and after digging for 20 mins she didn't want to carry on. Well swearing for me isn't a pastime but if you heard you would say it was. Verdict he still has a brain and blood infection but the steroids he is on constantly has thinned his blood so much they have to stop his warfrin immediately as for the infection they don't know what's causing it nor why the antibiotics haven't worked. He has to carry on as he is doing because "sorry Mr H. We just don't have a clue" there is no explanation available so now you can go. Any suggestions to how we go forward and now sealed in a filing cabinet under the heading " We can't do the job " pops was so upset because he had taken his tiny dog with him thinking he would be an hour at most and they wouldn't allow him to go back to his car to let the poor thing wee. He had no accident in the car but my pops was in tears bless him :'(

Back