• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

I get that every now and then, even if I slow down my drinking and use a straw, it can go on for over an hour then it just stops for no reason, the next drink or food I have it starts again then it might not happen for weeks buts starts again. I put it down to eating to much air ? So no help really :(

Well today's my 6 months out of surgery where that go? Anyway yes it's only just gone midnight and done today's weigh in 2.5 lbs so makes 100.5 gone now and over 7stone lost. Never ever did I dare even hope for half that amount and all told my measurements are exactly 33 inches lost. I'm not pleased in absolutely ecstatic and it's all down to you lot for getting me through it because I can honestly say this because you stopped me from quitting so a big big thanks to you all. If I was never to lose a pound more I know I wouldn't be upset on condition I don't put any back on. Thanks every body xxxx

do you know I was convinced I left a response to this message??? all I can say is i'm so sorry to have missed sending you the hugest celebration dance ever lol 6 months it can't be possible....that time has flown by and even better what a fantastic loss hunni........... you must be beaming from ear to ear :) I always knew you would achieve great things :D am sending the biggest hugs and wtg kisses ever x x x x

I wonder if anyone can give me an answer as to why I have suddenly started burping quite a lot and it happens even when I drink. When I mean a lot it's like 20 to 25 times it really is embarrassing lol x

are you drinking too fast??

hope you had a fab weekend..... fingers crossed all systems go for your holiday x x xx

do you know I was convinced I left a response to this message??? all I can say is i'm so sorry to have missed sending you the hugest celebration dance ever lol 6 months it can't be possible....that time has flown by and even better what a fantastic loss hunni........... you must be beaming from ear to ear :) I always knew you would achieve great things :D am sending the biggest hugs and wtg kisses ever x x x x are you drinking too fast?? hope you had a fab weekend..... fingers crossed all systems go for your holiday x x xx
my dearest friend I honestly don't need to worry about not seeing your comment I know in my heart that you care and that's the best gift ever so thank you and yes 6 months I can't get over it either and I have so much to thank you for. Xxx
As for the drinking fast no I do it no matter how slow. I have one cup of coffee a week with my wonderful adopted mum (I adopted her because I love her as a mum) and my coffee lasted an hour and half so I don't know what starts it off it's so random lol. Huge huge hugs xxx xxx

I get that every now and then, even if I slow down my drinking and use a straw, it can go on for over an hour then it just stops for no reason, the next drink or food I have it starts again then it might not happen for weeks buts starts again. I put it down to eating to much air ? So no help really :(
no Hun it can start even when I have not eaten for hours but it happens more frequently as time goes by. Very strange to say the least x

Very strange to say the least is going to be my new motto it just sums me up lol we are strange creatures even more so after this surgery :)

Cupid I've just caught up with your diary!.... Wowza!!,.. Huge congrats on loosing 100 + Lbs!... And in only 6 months! What an inspiration you are!.... I'm so thrilled for you hun! :) x

Hi Just caught up, and congratulations on your weight loss and the six month's. The time as flown by, pleased you and your daughter had a great day in hull.

Sorry for not been around, but been thinking of you.

Hope everything goes well for your holiday.

Take care xxxx

Hey Cupid. I have been crazy busy the last few days and trying to catch up with every one. Hope your doing great. Not long now till your heading off to the sun xxx

Hope your managing to avoid the lurgy hunni, stay fit and well ....looking forward to the sunshine :) wooohoooo bet you can't blooming wait LOL exciting for sure..... packing your case will be a shocker....you can pack so much more smaller clothes LOL I discovered when we went :) the case was full bit hubs and mine, where as normally its only mine and then some LOL this time I even came back with unworn stuff LOL
Cram it all in hunni you will soooooo enjoy dressing up while away :) cool and floaty this year not hot and sweaty LOL enjoy !!!!!! x x x xx huge hugs

Hope your managing to avoid the lurgy hunni, stay fit and well ....looking forward to the sunshine :) wooohoooo bet you can't blooming wait LOL exciting for sure..... packing your case will be a shocker....you can pack so much more smaller clothes LOL I discovered when we went :) the case was full bit hubs and mine, where as normally its only mine and then some LOL this time I even came back with unworn stuff LOL Cram it all in hunni you will soooooo enjoy dressing up while away :) cool and floaty this year not hot and sweaty LOL enjoy !!!!!! x x x xx huge hugs
today we went to get a new suitcase for me coz I now have different evening wear for every single night of the whole 2wks....omg massive thing for me because at most I would have 2 and mix and match. Hubby knows I'm taking loads but he's in for a shock because he only sees me in joggers n tee shirts lol. Super excited now :) huge hugs Hun xxx xxx

I plan to stay as far away as I can tomorrow. I will have a really long day as its my hospital appointment but I have to shoot straight down to Harrogate straight after to another hospital. My head and heart will want to move ASAP. Yesterday I rang my pops (2 to 3 times a week normal) he was huffing and puffing so just like gestapo he got third degree as I wanted to know why....He had spent 4 days in hospital and hadn't wanted me to know because I was busy and didn't want me rushing around. Went straight over this morning without telling him so he had no choice but tell me. He has a blood infection and they need to do a brain biopsy soon he says. Sooner than he thought because they rang whilst I was there and he's to go in at 7am tomorrow so it will be foot to the floor because I need to be there as he goes down at ten am. So fingers crossed for me pls xxxx

Hope your pops gets better soon, and you are staying away from the lurgy.

Good luck for the hospital appointment, tomorrow.

we went to York today, and were the Castle is there's a little market do you know it, lady selling shop clothes at great prices. Stretch jeans should have been £25 all colour's and sizes for £6, tops £2, all beach wear £1 some really nice stuff.
First time for a long time can only take 15k, in case and I am still buying for hols.

Take care xxxx

Hope your pops gets better soon, and you are staying away from the lurgy. Good luck for the hospital appointment, tomorrow. we went to York today, and were the Castle is there's a little market do you know it, lady selling shop clothes at great prices. Stretch jeans should have been £25 all colour's and sizes for £6, tops £2, all beach wear £1 some really nice stuff. First time for a long time can only take 15k, in case and I am still buying for hols. Take care xxxx
I didn't know Hun is it Clifford's Tower? near to the crown courts? Sounds like a fab day for you. Did you know that you can take quite a bit in hand luggage Hun? Ours is ten kg. after losing a suitcase before I have learnt to put 2 lots of day and night clothes in as well as shoes that way I guarantee that we have plenty to get by until we get it back or can buy more. This happened going to estartit one year instead of putting it on the Iberia flight it was sent to Libya and I sent ten days of our hols in the dress that I wore because all our travel money was in that case lol. Anyway sounds like I need to visit York again soon thanks Hun huge hugs xxxxx

Back