• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it normal.......

Hi,

I wasn't particulary hungry on mine either...until the last 3 days when I was ravenous! I think you're lucky there x

I didn't have any hunger pangs after the 1st 3 days, I think it just shows that your head is in the right place Crystal.

Good luck with the pre-op diet, hopefully you will sail through it.x

I didn't feel hungry on the milk diet in fact I kept checking and re-checking the hospital diet sheets as I thought I was doing something wrong, but must admit yesterday i was feeling hungry and today I could eat, eat, eat roll on tomorrow :D i would say today has been the hardest for me but wont give in good job I'm so bloody stubborn

I didnt get hungry either which for me is a blumming miracle but did have head hunger fancied everything and anything but knew couldnt have it so it soon passed. by the end of mine i even struggled to get the yogurts down in time

xx

I reckon it's good if you don't feel hungry. Milk can be quite filling.

I was ravenous ...lol. I have now understood why this is; TOTM! My will power and hunger pangs go down the drain in the lead up. Since yesterday I haven't been hungry much. I've been really ok ..... !

Well done you all for not succumbing! :0clapper:

Back