• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it possible to shrink your liver in 6/5 days?

jj87

They put me on shakes but I can introduce meet and veg if I wish - so on days that I am struggling I have a small amount of real food.

I am missing it though :( - it isnt easy but it has to be done.

Lost 9lbs on pre op diet already but I think most the weight was from holiday. I have only lost a 1lbs since my consultation as put on 7pbs whilst away :( xxx
Yh is hard girl... Need to get this liver shrunk up!!!

x.Nicky.x

Still struggling..... Getting worried ive f**led it all up... Grrrrrrrr

What are you eating hun?

You can do it but you seriously need to stick to it bbe. Are you binging on naughty stuff.

I know its so hard but I wana help you - if it was easy we wouldnt be having weight loss surgery - but please, stick to diet so operation risks r reduced xx

jj87

What are you eating hun?

You can do it but you seriously need to stick to it bbe. Are you binging on naughty stuff.

I know its so hard but I wana help you - if it was easy we wouldnt be having weight loss surgery - but please, stick to diet so operation risks r reduced xx
Yh afew naughtiness coz ive been sick on the shakes..... Im so stupid... Ive left a voice msg so will get a call tomz from doctors..... I'm jst hoping I can pull it back... 8days man.... I'm praying for real....

x.Nicky.x

Yh afew naughtiness coz ive been sick on the shakes..... Im so stupid... Ive left a voice msg so will get a call tomz from doctors..... I'm jst hoping I can pull it back... 8days man.... I'm praying for real....

Yeh just be honest with them - they might give you a dif diet to follow if they know ur struggling.

Head up hun, dont be to hard on urself - u can do it.

I am counting down the days - just want it done tbh xxx

The unknown is scary lol xxxx

Thank god for this forum!!!!

Nervousnelly

Yeh just be honest with them - they might give you a dif diet to follow if they know ur struggling.

Head up hun, dont be to hard on urself - u can do it.

I am counting down the days - just want it done tbh xxx

The unknown is scary lol xxxx

Thank god for this forum!!!!

So what happened???? I'm in the same boat. Doc days I gained too much weight in the year it took me to get approval from insurance. He says I have to lose over 10 lbs before my endoscopy in 2 weeks. I've started following my preop diet a week earlier. Scheduled surgery date is August 28th. Has anyone else been through this? Is anyone else still here?

x.Nicky.x

Hey hun, jj had surgery and was all fine...u can defo lose them 10lbs - just live in liquids for 2 weeks - i lost 14lbs so u can do ittt!!

What surgery u having? Sopo exciting xxxxx

jj87

Hey hun, jj had surgery and was all fine...u can defo lose them 10lbs - just live in liquids for 2 weeks - i lost 14lbs so u can do ittt!!

What surgery u having? Sopo exciting xxxxx
Hey. I had the sleeve. I'm two weeks post op now x