• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

started liver shrink diet

cazmic6

I started my liver shrink diet yesterday im on low carb and it seems ok so far but ive only been having 2 meals a day and a yog but i find it easier than trying to split it all and it means i can have a small amount of carbs with both meals, im struggling to get the fluids in its remembering to drink but i better start now hope everyone else that are on it are managing well x

I start mine a week on Monday. I'm doing the slimfast version and I'm strangely looking forward to it.

Not long now. Excellent x

im glad im on the low carb cause not keen on slim fast or milk so ive been lucky, im so excited for my op which i think is strange i should be scared or nervous buy maybe i will be in aweek x

I'm day 9 and been fine ..... I'm so nervous I keep waking up during the night thinking about it x

Mine starts on Friday - I'm doing milk diet looking forward to it's it means op is getting closer :)

Good luck! I start mine on Tuesday. I have been given the choice between the milk and low cal diet x

Hi Tracy-Angela
The purpose of the diet is to shrink the liver that lies above the stomach. It just makes it a safer procedure and is one of the main considerations in the difficulty of the procedure. Im sure many do not follow as required and put themselves at risk.

thanks, I'm very excited about the whole thing I have to say the more I investigate this the more I get offended by those who say it is the easy option.

Lucky you! Been in the milk and yogurt diet since Sunday! Oh but you get an oxo cube in the evening...:/ lol

My 2 week pre op diet starts today - doing the milk diet!

Doesn't feel like I'm starting a "diet" weird usually on first day of a diet wake up with a feeling of dread not got that today :)

hi all im a week into my pre op diet and feeling weak today my tops of my arms are achey and im light headed the heat doesnt help but im getting there just 1 more week on the plus side ive lost 10lb x

Glad ur all done big d hope ur pain doesnt last long and good luck with ur new life im starting to get a bit nervous x

Back