• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how things have changed :-D

suzie290304

Thought I'd post a photo of me and my child from last weekend :-D I have very few photos of me and her as I would always hate my photo taken, now I can't wait to start building on my photo collection and feel like I missed out on photographing are life together, even most of her baby photos were of her and my sister :-( so this is me at 10 stone 13 lb and my beautiful child x

ForumRunner_20120818_182322.jpg

You look absolutely fantastic!!! what an inspiration to us all. You really have transformed yourself. You look so happy with your daughter, and may I say she is a credit to you, she looks a real sweetheart... Well done Suzi all that is left now is to get on and enjoy the new you and your new life.. xxxxx

What beautiful ladies you are, you should definitely capture the great times you can have together now. Your weight loss is very inspiring :) x

Thanks everyone I cant wait to capture many more years to come with her :-D she's only 8 but over 4 ft 7 inch already, she's soon going to be towering over me lol x

You look like her big sister!

You look like her big sister!

This would have been my response exactly. Lovely photograph and superb testament to you and your weight loss journey. Big congratulations. Tracey xxx

Since I lost weight everyone says she looks like a mini me lol before I would say she looked very much like her dad, I never realised the resemblance until very recently :-D I still sometimes get stopped for lottery and I'm 28 lol, for everyone who is starting on this journey believe me when I say it's all worth it :-D and would do it again in a heart beat x

You both look beautiful :)

Ok - which one is you? :eek: Definitely could be sisters x

Wow suzie you look amazing and you look so young! Well done on your weight loss. 2 beautiful young ladies xxx

Back