• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Target after 15.5months!!! photos inc

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I weighed myself on Christmas Eve just to update my weight loss chart, I havent weighed for several months as I'm no longer scales obsessed.

I am now ....drum roll please....... 12st 7lbs....thats my target weight....not the hospitals 75% of my excess, but my own target of where I last remember feeling comfortable.
Below is a photo of me at my very largest....not sure how heavy I was but it was in excess of 20st (after charging towards this weight I stopped weighing myself!!! talk about denial!)
This photo is of me with my first grandaughter...it was my wake up call. It was taken beginning of December 2010. Next to it is me on Christmas eve, this year, with my other grandaughter, I'm now 15 and a half month post op, minus over 8 stone.... (I didn't realise those trousers were hanging off me....this is a frequent problem!!)

Attachments

• mumnphoebe.jpg
    mumnphoebe.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 319
  • meandlucia.jpg
    meandlucia.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 378
What a difference!! You look wonderful.. Congratulations xxx

Well done I was bypassed 2 weeks before ya but up in the North east. I have the frequent problem too of loose trousers all the time. bloomin night mare I seem to be in jeans or leggings most of the time trousers for woek I ahve had so many pairs. Usually get them from x catalog shop cheap, i am very static and most clothes cling to me unless they are cottton based, its really hard finding the right material. I was 24st 11 when I first started on this journey and weighed 22stone on day of surgery. I am now 14 st 4lb, in total I have shedded 10 1/2 stone from the beginning which is a whole person, it has been amazing journey so far and I would like to get down into the 13's I would be happy there, I was always between 13 n 14 from leaving schoolmore 14 so that would be great I donot want to look ill or gaunt so am being realistic. xx

Woohooo you look fantastic. Congrats on hitting your target :)

You look about 20 years younger in the latest picture x

congrats on your weight loss

Back