• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is there a risk

cherry

to the scar tissue inside becomming malignant?... im so sorry to ask this but i have read it on the net... is anyone else told this with the surgeons or not?..... x

dawny

omg i hope not, im held together with stitches in one way or another. i have never been told that, i know that you can develop scar tissue which can make it more difficult if they ever have to go into the same site again. but ive never heard of anything becoming malignant. hugs dawny x

cherry

oooo cool ive read it on the net somewhere... i really dont want to cause alarm tho, maybe ive read it wrong, ill ask surgeon when i go x

phatmomma

Kelly, you'd best ring your surgeon and tell him to block off the afternoon for you :) xx

yorkshirelass74

cherry

ooo dero ha... am i being a paaaain?... :) xx

cherry

arghhhh cool, ive wrong end of the stick then ha x

dawny

kelly, i asked at the hospital today, and they have never heard of anything like that, they asked where id heard it from, and i just told them that a friend had seen it on the internet, they just shook their heads and said, you cant always believe what you see on the net. but reassured me that it wouldnt happen. so i wouldnt worry huni, im certainly not after talking to them. hugs dawny x