• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain when bending over !

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Do any post op bypassers experience a sharp pain, a few inches below the largest wound on the left side, when bending over double. I am 7 weeks post op & this is the last of my aches/pains to linger but it really is a sharp, painful pain when I get it. I could always not bend over of course, lol, as I did for years pre op, but just curious if anyone else has this. My logical thought is that it is either muscular or even scar tissue ... any thoughts, peeps xxx :)

Twink can remember getting little stabbing pains here and their for about 10 weeks post op. If your worried give your team a quick ring iam sure they will let you know over the phone what it is or could be xx

Twink can remember getting little stabbing pains here and their for about 10 weeks post op. If your worried give your team a quick ring iam sure they will let you know over the phone what it is or could be xx

Thanks, Happy ... I'm not really worried, as I realise just what has been done to my insides, just wondered if anyone else experienced it & for how long ... glad yours went away around 10 weeks as that is not too long to wait for me ... will get my hubby doing all the bendy things, lol xxx :)

hi denise ,yes i got that up to last week but ok this week,think your right,muscles getting back to normal,,mine was as i bent down to put my socks on ,lol ,took my breath away at first ,,,,x

hi denise ,yes i got that up to last week but ok this week,think your right,muscles getting back to normal,,mine was as i bent down to put my socks on ,lol ,took my breath away at first ,,,,x

Ooh yeah, Dawn ... sure does ... If I bend down quick it's OK, but if I need to, say, pick my grandchildren's toys up after they go home, I have to have several attempts, or get down on my knees. Glad you are feeling so much better, honey after such a rough start xx :)

glad it seems to be normal twink :) xxx

glad it seems to be normal twink :) xxx

Yes, me too ... thought Mr Ackroyd had left his nail scissors inside for a while, lol :eek: It isn't bad just a bit sharp & as I say, bending double at all is something I have not been used to doing for, ummmm, ages. Thanks sweetie xxx :):)

Do any post op bypassers experience a sharp pain, a few inches below the largest wound on the left side, when bending over double. I am 7 weeks post op & this is the last of my aches/pains to linger but it really is a sharp, painful pain when I get it. I could always not bend over of course, lol, as I did for years pre op, but just curious if anyone else has this. My logical thought is that it is either muscular or even scar tissue ... any thoughts, peeps xxx :)

Now Twinkle, you know I also try and give useful advice. On this one I would say if it hurts when you bend, simple, just dont bend lol.

Now on a serious note, did you have a drain in, because it could be that healing from your op.

Now Twinkle, you know I also try and give useful advice. On this one I would say if it hurts when you bend, simple, just dont bend lol.

Now on a serious note, did you have a drain in, because it could be that healing from your op.

No Gary .. no drain but I did have staples & when they were taken out after 10days, it felt like a rubber band had twanged inside ... all the pain I had had in the left handside wound went really quickly after this ... all except this bending down thing, so I think it is possibly just due to the trauma.
I will try not to bend until I am painfree, lol. I will tell my husband you said so ... Drs orders xxx :):)

No Gary .. no drain but I did have staples & when they were taken out after 10days, it felt like a rubber band had twanged inside ... all the pain I had had in the left handside wound went really quickly after this ... all except this bending down thing, so I think it is possibly just due to the trauma.
I will try not to bend until I am painfree, lol. I will tell my husband you said so ... Drs orders xxx :):)

Dr PG, has a ring to it dont you think lol

Hope it the pain goes away soon Twink :)

Have you over done it at the weekend hun (haha sorry i had to) xxxxx

Hehe love ya hun xxx hope ur ok x

How about Dr P G Tips ......made me laugh i'm never quick enough to think of things like that :)

Have you over done it at the weekend hun (haha sorry i had to) xxxxx

Exactly what I was thinking Bex, You never mentioned this pain BEfORE the weekend, me thinks:eek:

Seriously though this was the same for me and it was the last twinge to go....make the most of it and get Mr Twinkle to do all the low down stuff!!

Take care x

Exactly what I was thinking Bex, You never mentioned this pain BEfORE the weekend, me thinks:eek:

Seriously though this was the same for me and it was the last twinge to go....make the most of it and get Mr Twinkle to do all the low down stuff!!

Take care x

Oh, I do Sarah ... he knows his place, on his knees :eek: lol x :D

Back