• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IS THIS NORMAL

Is it normal NOT to get the full feeling after you eat for the first few weeks of gastric surgery. I'm 9 days post op and feel i can eat way more than 3oz of soup, i dont ever have more, but curios to see what will happen if i ate another 3oz! is this normal.......Then other times i get the stich feeling under my rib! But the feeling is not consistent. Whats wrong with my POUCH:cry:

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLP

what op did u have honey? x

im pre op so not quialified, im sure some more post oppers will be along soon, good luck :) xxx

Hi hun im a week out today, where you only told to have 3oz, i was just told what to eat so tonight had half tin of tomato soup and do feel full, but dont feel hungry, how much soup is 3oz x I have been told that when we go the the next stage, in 2 weeks is mine and meals are thicker we will feel it alot more. x

Soup slides right through hun!

Hi,,, nice to meet you, and congrats xxxxxx

Yes i was told 2-3 ounces. I am so hungry still. My pureed starts on sunday so hopefully i can feel the fullness everyones on about. But on a good note i've lost 2stone 2 pounds in 3 weeks. How much have you lost hun? And what tomatoe soupare you having, mines Heinz, tastes devine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes its normal..i was roughly about 6-7 weeks before i had any restriction or even felt hungry..we are all different, some people feel full straight after surgery and some people take longer...hope i helped xx

Yes I did, bit dont forget you are on fluids, they go straight through, when you are on sloppy, that still goes through really, and when your on solids, Oh boy, a few mouthfuls and its game over lol

Hi,,, nice to meet you, and congrats xxxxxx

Yes i was told 2-3 ounces. I am so hungry still. My pureed starts on sunday so hopefully i can feel the fullness everyones on about. But on a good note i've lost 2stone 2 pounds in 3 weeks. How much have you lost hun? And what tomatoe soupare you having, mines Heinz, tastes devine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun

Have tried to private message you but cant, have lost 20lb in 2 weeks, am on the heinz one i find it lovely and oxtail is good to, if you want to chat let me know, we can help each other xxx

WOWWWWWWWW, thats fabulous, could u lose that naturally before! You go girl! I just requested you as a friend, so hopefully we can have some luck sending private messages.
We can definitely help each other xxxxxxx . I'm going to get the qxtail tomorrow, but you have to strain it though, dont eat the bits babe!

Hi Annie

No still cant message you, yeah i sieve all the bits out, its nice though, not had it since i was a child, had a chicken bovril today that was nice.

Think you will find its cos Annie hasn't posted enough yet x

oh okay thanks hun x

Back