• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this normal

Mrs Q

Can anyone else feel their band ? I was feeling the top of my stomach when I felt a lump I'm assuming it's the band coz it's way above my port scar,is this normal :(

Hey Becky,I thought that at first,but when I had my fill she injected below my scar,I go for another fill in 2 weeks so will ask then x

They inject under my scar too but I can feel it above the scar!

It's a weird feeling having something in your body x

Your probably right Becky x

It is a freaky feeling lol having a foreign object in your body

Your probably right Becky x It is a freaky feeling lol having a foreign object in your body ?

My friend has a band. Her port is just below her breast bone at the bottom of her rib cage. While mine is just on my waist line to the left of my belly button. Can you feel your port elsewhere? If not it may well be your port. You should be able to feel for your port easily enough

Your port can move as your body moves but also as you lose weight. Mine is now between 2 and 3 inches higher than it started lol

I can feel both my port and my band ( and at the same time) I panicked and thought my port had moved but the nurse explained. So possibly could be your band. I think I can feel the "fastening of the band" not the actual band if that makes sense so the bulky bit! Xx

That's exactly what I can feel. It's fine. Don't worry xxxx

OMG I must still be too fat round my tummy. I can't feel my band...where exactly is our band. I'd it really high up just under our rib cage?

Back