• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sore band

snack

I everyone I'm now almost 8weeks post op every thing been fine except until yesterday my band feels kind of sore not sure if it's my port site don't think it is , more to the left near the next biggest scar is ,just wondered if anyone else has had any thing like this,I can eat and drink fine and it's just sore not in agony or anything like that, did have a band fill about 10 days ago thanks xxxx

The large scar is the one where they moved your liver to site the band, your port will also be nearby.

Its still early days so you will get the odd twinge but if your worried give your provider a ring - hope you feel better soon xx

The large scar is the one where they moved your liver to site the band, your port will also be nearby.

Its still early days so you will get the odd twinge but if your worried give your provider a ring - hope you feel better soon xx

mazza always give the best advice, so glad that we have her here on this site:)
xx

Amen to that!!! :)

i would contact my provider to be on the safe side.xx

i get this too but think its because i sleep on my port side,so when i wake im a bit sore there xx

Yeah it's better now , port site is a bit sore but same as Tracy said think it's because I sleep on my front :( thanks for asking ladies , how u all getting on ? X

Back