• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its all happening now.....

Spikeyjaycee

Well, you know how it is, you wait for one bus and all three turn up together? Well that's how it is with St Richards all of a sudden. Nowt for ages (and I start thinking they've forgotten about me!) then 2 days ago I get these questionnaires to establish my state of mind, and today I get a letter with appointments to see the psychotherapist and dietician on 31 July!! By which time they should know whether I am of sound mind from the answers I've given on my questionnaires, and hopefully, I will get my op a few weeks later - in August which is when I was originally planning for!) :D

thats great news well done x x x

Gosh that is quick.

All the best and I hope you hear soon.

Well, you know how it is, you wait for one bus and all three turn up together? Well that's how it is with St Richards all of a sudden. Nowt for ages (and I start thinking they've forgotten about me!) then 2 days ago I get these questionnaires to establish my state of mind, and today I get a letter with appointments to see the psychotherapist and dietician on 31 July!! By which time they should know whether I am of sound mind from the answers I've given on my questionnaires, and hopefully, I will get my op a few weeks later - in August which is when I was originally planning for!) :D
oh thats good news finally it's starting to happen for you. good luck xxx

Good luck and hope your surgery date comes through soon!

im so so pleased for you, how exciting for you, fingers crossed this is it!

lisa xxx

Hi chucky - yes that would be good if we were in together - would be a great birthday present for me - 25th is my birthday! Will keep you posted. Julie x

Back