• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its all New

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hello Strangers
Not had a minute for the past month and yes I have missed you all, When I say I have not had a minute its sort of true the lie bit is that I have lost no weight so didnt want to moan...anyhow
I had my 2nd fill and flipping heck I know about it, I was sick last night not much is getting through but in allhonesty I feel like its all new and I now start today so woohoo hello thinner me (soon hopefully)

anyway just wanted to tell you all and say I am not dead, as anyone who it on facebook will know I have launched a new venture selling baby personalised dummy clips so that is keeping my hands busy and food is a bit like fitting in between, My band is still a BIG BIG secret so PLEASE do not slip up on my facebook page, thsi si also the reason I dont join some of teh public groups so no offence I just dont need everyone around me knowing my business.

anyway gonna catch up on you all now x
Helen
x

Hope this is the next kick start Helen.

Good luck in your new venture x

well done hun good news about the new restriction and new start xxx

My very best wishes to you Helen i remember your stubborn determination that you will make the band work for you and with this fill it sounds like you're getting closer to the magic spot.....

Look forward to seeing your losses shortly. Good luck with the new business venture, i'll have to have a look for my beautiful grandson :) xx

Excellent news Helen i did say once the restriction came and you could feel it and work with it then you would feel diffrently about your band, good luck let us know how you get on x

good luck xx

Hi there, just keep an eye on the being sick, if it carries on, get it checked. It could be a sign that band is too tight hun...xxx

Thanks you lot, well having trouble a bit with anything other than slider foods is that normal 2 days after fill ? had cauliflower cheese for tea, had the tiniest bit of chicken off my daughters plate and wham it was stuck.
not had anything soo far today due to daughter throwing up all day builders in and not having any decent food in the house. Must get to tesco and get some decent stuff in but it sback to basics need to have a read on what I shoudl be eating.
Any tips woudl be fab
i was thinking for tea salmon and veg - does that sound ok.
just i am a bit confused if it gets stuck is it that i cant eat it or that i eat it too quick or that i need to chew more.
so do i need to eat slider food or chew more or what ?
I cant eat bread or toast or anything that doesnt turn to mush is that normal ?

Hi there,

When you say it is getting stuck do you mean it comes back out again?

if not it sounds like you are not chewing it enough or maybe going to quick with it.

Slider foods are not the best way forward, you want to aim for harder drier foods that need lots of chewing and will sit at top of tummy for longer to keep the brain fooled that you are fuller.

Anything that goes through too quick will leave you not feeling as satisfied.

Salmon and veggies, good choice :)

Hi Helen

After a fill I have to be on liquids for 3 days, sloppy for 3 then back to normal on day 7. Were you advised to go straight back onto normal food? I know advice differs so.........

Back