• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ITS MY BIG DAY TOMORROW!

sugga

Its my little 4 year old granddaughters Christening at 11 in the morning, and then straight on to her birthday party.:D

Iv opted to make the cheese flans which are in the oven now, smell delish mmmmmmmmm. Iv got loads of sandwiches to make in the morn so its an early start for me.:eek:

My little babes will be dress in a cream and satin dress with cream silk shoes and bows and ribbons in her hair. She is adorable.:D

Its nice to have something nice to look forward to for a change and im planning of enjoying it to the max.

It was a sullen start to the week for me but im picking up now and maybe things are starting to look up.:D
What do yous think? xxxxx

Aw have a lovely time at the christening and the party, its nice to have something like that to cheer you up, especially when the weather is so miserable....I bet she will look gorgeous :D XX

Aw theyre so lovely at that age, funny too! My youngest grandaughter Georgia is hilarious, shes 3 and she told her Mum the other day if she didnt stop being naughty she would go to bed and have NOTHING all day .....lol :D XX

o have a luffly time sweets i bet she ll look like a princess x

Have a ball, all of you and take some good pics precious! xxx

have a fantastic time Andrea, cherish every minute xxxxx ( you don't look old enough to be a grandma ) they grow up soooooo fast.........

Hope you have a beautiful and enjoyable day tomorrow.x

have a wonderful time hunni xxxx

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow....
I hope the weather holds out for you ....
I bet you granddaughter will look a real sweetie.....
I think the beginning of the week you head was low..but tomorrow in the church you will have you head high as the proud nanny you are ..
bless you sugga,have fun tomorrow xx

have the loveliest day and enjoy yourself, you deserve it. xxxxxx

It certainly is nice to have plans and be busy sugga xx

so glad that the week is ending on a brighter note for you, hope the princess has agreat day and grandma too.

Good luck today Andrea and hope all goes well... love and hugs xxx

hope you had a great day today xxxx

Back