• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's my birthday.....

phatmomma

Today, happy 43rd birthday to me, lah di dah di dah, you know the rest....

I've had a corking day, and it's not because i've been spoilt rotten, i've had a lovely new nightie from Trev and the girls brought me a necklace and mom a new coat and some cash to buy something new for a party next week...

It's been lovely because, we had a brisk walk to and from church. No heavy breathing or puffing and panting, worrying if people are watching the fat bird walking... Okay i'm still a fat bird walking, just not so fat and more phat than i've been in a long time :) I feel wonderful and i think it shows in the way i walk and carry myself......

I love my life, i love my family, i love my bypass and slowly i'm loving me too :)

Have a great day all xxx

Im so chuffed for you Julie, loving your new life is maybe one of the best outcomes of WLS there is :D
Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy the rest of it as much as you have enjoyed it up to now :D XXX

Hope you have a really great rest of the day Julie ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xxx

Happy Birthday Julie!
I'm glad you're having a good day, you deserve it.
Much love,
xXx

A very happy Birthday Julie xxx

Have a great day and enjoy yourself xxx:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Happy birthday Julie
an0rdd.gif

Happy birthday Julie, enjoy the rest of the day.

love

Rebirthxx

Happy Birthday Babycakes xxx

:birthday:
Hey Julie - a very Happy Birthday !!
Sounds like you're having a lovely day xx

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear, Julie Happy Birthday to you xxxx

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

:553:Happy Birthday Julie

Back